Showing You Care
We all need to know someone cares.
It's one of those little facts of life, we all need to know that someone cares. We need to know that we matter to someone. We are all social beings who need the warmth and comfort of those who care.
So how do we know someone cares about us and how do we show them we care? It's really not that hard. It doesn't have to cost much either. As a matter of fact, many ways for show you care cost you nothing but a little bit of time.
Someone who cares will genuinely want to know how you are, how your day went. Someone who cares will care about what you have to say. Someone who care will listen, really listen.
I am one of the lucky ones. I have a husband that is well versed in showing he cares in little ways. A smile as he walks by, holding my hand when we walk, a little kiss here and there, an "I love you" whenever. He doesn't hesitate to fix dinner when I am running late, or throw in a load of laundry. Do I fell loved? You bet I do!
Showing Your Husband You Care
I love you honey
As I said before everyone needs to be shown that somebody cares. As secure as your relationship is with your husband is, he still needs to be shown every now and then that you love him.
There are many, many ways to show your other half your love. My husband loves to be pampered so for him breakfast in bed occasionally is an appreciated luxury. I'm not saying that you need to serve him breakfast in bed every day like he's royalty but once in a great while will really score you points.
1. Tell him you love him.
2. Make him breakfast in bed.
3. Write him a little love note.
4. Plan a date night.
5. Give him a massage.
6, Flirt with him.
7. Ask for his advice.
8. Hold his hand.
9. Buy him a gift, a little something he's been wanting.
10. Give him your undivided attention.
11. Make him his favorite meal.
12. Wear his favorite outfit.
13. Give him a genuine compliment.
14. Dance in the kitchen while singing to him.
15. Let him know you appreciate him.
16. Let him have some guy time.
17. Give him a little kiss as you go past him.
18. Pick up a little treat for him when you are at the store.
19. Hold his hand.
20. Call him just to say Hi.
21. Take an interest in his hobbies.
22. Laugh with him.
23. Write a poem.
24. Make a card for him.
25. Leave little love notes around the house for him to find.
26. Don't nag.
27. Support him in his goals and dreams.
28. Listen to him, really listen to him.
29. Trust him/
30. Plan a romantic dinner for the two of you.
Glass Of Wine With A Candle by Vera Kratochvil on ://www.publicdomainpictures.net
If you are looking for unique, romantic ideas for your other half this is the book for you. There are ideas for everything from a moonlight sail to an aphrodisiac snack.
Showing Your Wife You Care
I love you a bushel and a peck
Remember that song? It's one of those that was popular a long time ago. It's fun and goofy but it gets the idea across.
Every woman needs to be pampered every now and then. It can be as simple as coming home with an inexpensive little bouquet of flowers or even a candy bar that you know she likes. Take a moment in the morning to make the bed, put your clothes in the hamper, take your shoes out of the middle of the floor. Give her a hug and a kiss - we love that.
1. Buy her flowers.
2. Make dinner.
3. Serve her breakfast in bed.
4. Tell her you love her.
5. Make the bed.
6. Buy her a romantic card.
7. Hold her hand.
8. Cuddle with her while you watch a movie of her choice.
9. Take the children out to give her some alone time.
10. Give her a foot massage.
11. Tell her how beautiful she is.
12. Compliment her.
13. Take her out to dinner.
14. Tell her how much you appreciate her.
15. Do the dishes.
16. Listen to her, really listen.
17. Sing her praises to anyone who will listen.
18. Turn off the TV and talk to her.
19. Ask her advice.
20. Be patient.
21. Take a walk, just the two of you.
22. Set up a regular date night.
23. Write her a love note.
24. Sing her a song.
25. Kiss her, often.
26. Buy her candy.
27. Finish a home improvement project.
28. Admit it when you are wrong.
29. Be honest.
30. Be silly and laugh with her.
- Great Just Because Gift Ideas For Her, Him and Them-...
Giving a gift just because will go much further and mean a lot more. A predetermined holiday already has it's meaning and has been distorted to pressure you into gift giving instead
- 10 Little Ways To Show Your Husband You Care
A lighthearted look at sweet things you can do to show a man you love him.
- Ways to Show Teenagers That You Care
What do you do to show that you care when touching is awkward and conversation is challenging? Here are nine practical ways to maintain emotional attachment between adults and teens.
- You’re Important to Me: Five Simple Ways to Show Y...
Because your relationships are important to you, you take the time to tell those around you how much you value them. While these verbal expressions are important and necessary, they cannot compare to actions that express the same feelings. The follow
- Showing you care through True Leadership - Love & Hu...
Social issues have now moved online and onto social networking platforms, onto writers platforms and various forums. It's imperative to learn to treat one another today, with care and playing fair.
© 2013 Susan Hazelton