10 tips to implement meditation in daily life
You can meditate anytime anywhere!
Meditation is not something like you seat in the corner for 30 minutes silently and then come back to normal everyday life. You can remain in meditation all the time. You can meditate in all situations. I'm giving some tips to implement meditation into your daily living. This way you can effortlessly be in meditation for 24 hours.
10 tips to integrate meditation with your daily activities
- When you wake up in the morning don't wake up immediately. Just become aware of your body with close eyes and watch inside for few minutes
- When you brush teeth watch yourself, become alert and brush your teeth with alertness. Just remain in the present moment. Don't move into the future or past.
- When you take bath, enjoy the moment. Close your eyes and feel the water pouring on your body. Enjoy the bath. Enjoy the sensations.
- When you take your breakfast, enjoy it. Taste every morsel of food. Enjoy every sip of tea. Remain in the moment and watch yourself.
- Remain alert while you drive your car. Stay focused on the road. Don't move into the mind. If you find yourself drifting into the thoughts then simply come back on the road. Listen to the sounds around you and be alert. Feel your body weight, feel the grip on the steering wheel. Be present.
- While working in the office stay focused on your work. Be in the present. Watch your breathing often. Watching your breathing will immediately bring you into the present moment. You will instantly feel relax.
- While speaking remain alert. Never use hurtful language. Listen calmly and react calmly. Don't only listen but also watch. Watch the person his body language and voice tone. Observe your reactions and state of mind.
- Observe your emotions and thoughts as many times as you can. You don't need to control your mind, just watch. And it will calm down. Make it a rule to remain mindful in all situations.
- This watchfulness should be effortless and relax. Do not force yourself to remain alert. If you loose this relaxed alertness then simply come back as soon as you remember.
Meditation is nothing but alertness.
- Remembering yourself all the time and to be with yourself is meditation. The more you feel yourself, your body and breathing more you are in meditative state. In this state there is no future or past. There is only present moment.
You may also like
- Spiritual Quotes by 6 Enlightened Masters of 20th ce...
There may be many people who get enlightened but do you know there are 6 people who dominated the last century by their wisdom, love and light. Although there views are different, ways are different,...
- 12 Quick Self Confidence Secrets
Confidence is not the absence of fear, It is, rather, the total presence of fear, with the courage to face it.
Ending of your spiritual search, source code to change human machines into human beings!