- Religion and Philosophy»
- Exploring Religious Options
Acknowledge God in your life
Acknowledge God in your life:
To acknowledge God is to be aware that without God we would not even be saved. He draws us to salvation
- John 15:16 You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I AM], He may give it to you. AMP
The ability to serve God comes from God.
We have faith in Jesus to bring us through this life
- 2Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. KJV
- (BBE) And for which I undergo these things: but I have no feeling of shame. For I have knowledge of him in whom I have faith, and I am certain that he is able to keep that which I have given into his care till that day.
- (CEV) That's why I am suffering now. But I am not ashamed! I know the one I have faith in, and I am sure that he can guard until the last day what he has trusted me with.
We need to recognize God as our source:
Knowledge comes from God:
- (Psalms 86:11) Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
- (Psalms 119:66) Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.
- (Psalms 143:10) Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
The love for the Lord and for one another comes from God:
- Romans 5:5 Such hope never disappoints or deludes or shames us, for God's love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to us.
Revelation comes from God the Son:
- John 15:15 I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. [I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him.]
Fruit of the Spirit comes from God the Holy Spirit:
- Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplishes] is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper), kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 Gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint). Against such things there is no law [that can bring a charge].
We need to follow God’s word:
- (Psalms 25:5) Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
- (Psalms 43:3) O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
We must let the word guide us:
- (Psalms 31:3) For You are my rock and my fortress; therefore for Your name's sake lead me, and guide me.
- (Psalms 73:24) You shall guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
We must desire revelation of the word:
- (Psalms 25:4) Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
- (Psalms 16:11) Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
We must let God’s light be seen in our lives!
- Ephesians 5:8 For once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of Light [lead the lives of those native-born to the Light]. 9 For the fruit (the effect, the product) of the Light or the Spirit [consists] in every form of kindly goodness, uprightness of heart, and trueness of life. 10 And try to learn [in your experience] what is pleasing to the Lord [let your lives be constant proofs of what is most acceptable to Him].
Because we have been chosen, does not make us better than anyone else, because it is only by the power of God in us that we are able to live lives better than before we knew Him. Let us acknowledge God as our source in everything, in every blessing, in every good thing.
How to Acknowledge God?
- Vision of Mercy: God’s True Holy Word Revealed.
This dream is a Vision of a new move and spiritual move. Then the Lord showed me Rev 3:17-19: You say, 'I am rich and well off; I have all I need.' But I rebuke and punish all whom I love.
- The Word of God: The Bible.
His Word is given so that we can have guidelines, see how mankind is supposed to function and what is essential for our spiritual and physical survival. The Bible manual is mankind’s Handbook.
- Breaking down ungodly Blood Covenants in prayer?
It is of the utmost importance to understand the Blood covenant between God and man. Satan also use the same rules to bind us.
- Home Church.
The New Testament uses the term ‘church’ for a gathering of Christians, the word ‘church’ appear 79 times in the New Testament. Home Church is exactly as the name suggests, it is a church that is held in someone’s home
- The Winner by Cavell.Fourie