- Religion and Philosophy»
- Paranormal Beliefs & Experiences
I do not have a lot of information on this yet but thought I could put it out there and see what anyone else might know.
The Bridgewater Triangle, Massachusetts
The whole area, some 200 square miles and this area includes many towns and central to this area you will find the Hockomock Swamp or what the local Native Americans call “Devil’s Swamp.”Now just a sampling of the strange things that are said to happen in this corner of the country.
· UFO sightings in the area have been reported since 1760
· A large hairy creature has been seen around the creepy Hockomock Swamp and is thought to be a Bigfoot.
· Prehistoric looking flying creatures with wing spans of at least 12 feet. Locals have nicknamed it the ThunderBird.
· A gigantic dog like creature with red eyes was actually seen devouring two ponies in a farmers field.
· Creatures that are out of place in Massachusetts have been found such as black panthers, giant turtles and it is also said you can find snakes as big around as a tree trunk.
· Cattle mutilations, not a lot of info on that that I could find.
· Native Americans had apparently laid down curses on the entire area especially near the Swamp area.
· Many ghostly spirits have been seen by visitors. They claim to smell smoke or see a bonfire on top of a rock that always vanishes when you approach.
· There is also said to be a malevolent redhead who hitchhikes along route 44 scaring motorists.
· Spook or ghostly lights have been seen almost anywhere and everywhere in the area.
I am sure there has to be much more to be found, so if you know of anything else please let me know. Thanks!
- More on Elementals
More on the Four Elementals and what they may influence. Also a brief read on the Guardians or Lords of the Watchtowers: Michael, Raphael, Gabriel and Ariel.
- U.S.S. Constellation
The U.S.S. Constellation has had claims of being haunted for years even though it has not seen any action in years. I guess some of them loved it so much they decided to come back and spend eternity on board.
- Legend of the Bell Witch
The Bell Witch is a legend in Tennessee and is thought to have been witnessed and heard by many. What do you think?
- The Body Farm
Creepy and cool....