No More Secrets
We live in a world full of secrets & facades. Most secrets once revealed can crush the soul of many. Not all secrets are meant for evil intentions, yet they are used as a type of protection- so we don't have to face the truth.
The secrets that are rooted the deepest always seem to go after our heart. Secrets of the heart can change one's capacity to love freely. To receive love without that secret tainting it, and changing it's true intentions.
The state our hearts is evident by what we say & believe. If we hold back and do not release the pain and suffering that we hold in our hearts, we will be held back from our full potential.
How would your life be if the secrets of pain, shame, regrets, failures, hurtful words spoken to you were healed, forgiven, and made right?
How would your life be if you could just live without this pain? Only you know how it feels- so would you want it to just stop nagging you, so you can move on with your life? No one likes the feeling of dying slowly- in such misery. You do know that if anyone in this world can heal you, it would have to be God.
But this pain and the confusion it causes it changes our perception kinda makes people run & hide from God. To hide from the truth means we are in denial. God is the life counselor that will actually heal you. So secrets, secrets we all have them- secret fears, pains, dreams that pulsate through our veins. Secrets that no one else knows- let God heal you and give you passion to live to your fullest without the secrets that hold you back.
Don't let it be a secret that you hurt inside.
Do not just give up and die.
Don't let it be the reason you lie.
Don't need to suffer in vain anymore.
Don't let the secret you hold so deep be the very thing that stops your heart beat.
Don't let it be that you won't even try.
Don't believe the lie, that no one cares or knows you're alive,
Don't share your secrets with just anybody.
Don't let your secret make you run and hide- to afraid to search and find.
Those secrets may just be the key to your freedom.
God knows your heart and soul- don't want any holes.
Restoration of your soul- makes you whole
Those secrets causing many to fall into a grave-
from this, only Jesus can save
secrets- of blame
secrets- of pain so deep
secrets -that suffocate
secrets- desires of the heart
secrets- broken spirit
secrets- that make ill
secrets- taunting& torture
secrets- to my unfortunate life
secrets- I am falling apart
Don't let it be a secret to you- God can heal the secrets of your life.
Jesus died for your deliverance, sins, and to give you victory in this life.
I will not keep this secret, Jesus Christ-
He made it all right!
Note To God
Don't miss out on these music videos of Rhema Marvanne singing! She is a great singer & sings like an adult even though she is I think 8 now. She's really, really good!
- But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully ; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 2 Cor 4:2
- Open rebuke is better than secret love. Proverbs 27:5
- For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing , whether it be good, or whether it be evil. Ecclesiastes 12:14
- "I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden wealth of secret places, So that you may know that it is I, The LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name. Isaiah 45:3
- Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD. Jeremiah 23:24
- He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. Daniel 2:22
- But thou, when thou prayest , enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly .Matthew 6:6
- At that time Jesus answered and said , I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Matthew 11:25
Tell me your secrets
Tell me how it hurts and ask for my healing.
Ask and receive my mercy- the secret to letting go.
Confess to me that you need me- don't let it be a secret.
Tell me your secret of wanting a love that you haven't yet tasted-
That you have longed for- and you can see it.
And you want this love to touch & heal you.
Tell me your secrets- even your desires.
Ask me in secret to lead and guide you.
Believe in me and I will no longer be a secret to you.
Push through the murky waters- ask me for help.
There is such a peace once through the storm.
Let me reveal my secrets to you- let me not be the secret love of your heart.
Shout it on the roof tops- God loves you, Jesus saves, heals the broken hearted, sets the people free from all chains and fetters!
It is not a secret to what my God can do- trust him today!
Let God be the one that gives you the secret desires of your heart.
Don't listen to none that have been sent to stop you- seek God for wisdom and truth.
God does not confuse- it shouldn't be a secret.
My God is alive, and his power is undeniable.
In his presence you will find- God will no longer be a secret.
God loves you- let this be fully revealed to you.
Jesus Christ- died for your secrets.
Died to raise you to life.
Seek God and it won't be a secret to what God has done
& can do in your life!
- No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light. Luke 11:33
- Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort ; and in secret have I said nothing. John 18:20
- Behold, you desire truth/sincerity in the deep down in your inward parts, And you(God) teach me wisdom in the hidden parts/ inmost place/my soul/ secret heart- Wisdom causest me to know- uncertain things you make to manifest/(reveal) to me. Psalms 51:6
- But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 1 Cor 2:7
- But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.1 Peter 3:4
- He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written , which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Revelation 2:17
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, Revelation 1:5
My Secrets- Healed
I told you my secrets- I let you in.
I ask you to take the pain away because it was making me feel insane.
I gave you my heart, and my soul.
You took my heart & soul- And with your healing hands, you began to do surgery.
You cut, you removed, you sewed-
With one breath of your spirit into my heart-
True love began with your plan at the start.
I said I can't do this it hurts too much to trust you.
You said "but I loved you first".
Than I said "for this Love I thrist".
For this my heart beats true to you.
I will now share my true love with all of you.
In the hopes that you will find a love that is true-
Jesus the healer of my broken heart- no secret so bad, no pain to deep, no one out of his reach.
Yes, the truth I preach.
I hold this truth out to you- Jesus can heal your heart of secrets.
More great pages
- Discernment- How To Take God's Lead
How to know God's voice and to follow him. God does lead and guide me, like he does others- here are some of my experiences with God leading me. God will never leave you or forsake you. Know the voice of God so you will not follow a stranger into dan
- Pain & Frustration - What I Went Through To Get To The Other side
Hi, I was reading how pain and frustration causes us to change. I know this to be true in my own life. I am going to go back to some of my most frustrating times, when I was in much pain and anger.How God worked inside of me during these times and us
- Faith that defeats the enemy
God has never called us to live a defeated life or even to accept it. God's people are in no way to accept and live in this state. We shouldn't limit God by not believing He is an all sufficient God that has made a way for lives to be resurrected fro
- Rage To Destruction
Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour (shouting or crying), and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice (desire to do harm): And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another,..
- When I Stopped Going to Church
I ended up very effected by this and got worse and worse and finally a sickness that I couldn't bare came along and once again the doctors couldn't help. So I was desperate to have some pain relief called healing. Enough was enough. I had finally had