"There Will Be Blood Tonight!"
A Sight Beyond Our Puny Imaginations.
Water, Water Everywhere, But Nothing to Drink.
We have no idea of the time period between each of the first four trumpet judgments. It could be a day, a week, a month or longer. Of this I am convinced; they will occur in such a succession as to keep the world in a constant ecological nightmare and all the "save the planet" folk will have no answers for the maelstrom of disasters. The events themselves that start these assaults upon their "mother nature" will be over quickly but the effects will never go away. The first trumpet affected the world's air quality and a goodly portion of its food supply. Now the next two trumpets will impact the overall availability of water, cause more food shortages and bring death as the principal blow against mankind.
Something that looked like a "burning mountain" to John fell into the sea and the sea became blood. Consider a few things:
- We have recent video from the meteor strike in Russian and that was comparatively small, but it was a large rock, seeming afire. How many movies or documentaries do we have to see about asteroids or comets striking the earth to have an idea of what John described?
- I would speculate that what he saw was a lot bigger than the VW sized meteor in Russia.
- Note that he did not say, the sea became "like" blood but that it became blood.
- Did you know that blood and sea water have much in common and sea water has been used for emergency blood transfusions. Research has been made using augmented sea water for the purpose of primary blood transfusions.
Just as the time of day for the rapture has a significant impact upon an unsuspecting world; likewise which third of the seas being destroyed might have the greatest influence on an already shaken populace?
- The Pacific with 71% and the Atlantic with 20.3% of the world's fishing capture (Wikipedia) and the bulk of that in the northern hemisphere.
- Shipping traffic; tankers, bulk, cargo, etc, is again concentrated north of the equator because it is where the main exporters / importers of the world's goods reside.
Let us then consider the ramifications of this judgment:
- A world reeling from massive forest fires and the loss of commodity grasses (i.e. wheat, etc.) having rain amounts greatly diminished would make recovery almost impossible. Evaporation of the sea is the main source for rain worldwide and blood does NOT evaporate, it clots and turns black.
- With a third of the sea creatures dying; an added strain on the earths food supply will greatly impact many fish dependent countries. Per the Smithsonian, we have over-fished our oceans and now stand at very dangerous position of only 10% of the pre-industrial fish levels now existing.
- The destruction of a third of all shipping will cripple the economies of many countries and it too will add to the misery of recovery; how do you get the goods where they are desperately needed and will they be able to navigate in blood?
- As in the fires of the first trumpet judgment, there will be a great many lives lost but not as many as the next trumpet shall herald.
A Meteor Shower with Death In Tow.
The Day When Water Becomes a Hazardous Material.
A Great Fireworks of Death
The third trumpet sounds and a great star "fell" (astre - root word is strao meaning to strew like casting seeds to the ground). This is not a single large object as was trumpet two but a deadly display of fireworks falling upon a third of the earth's fresh water supply. The star was called Wormwood, a plant indigenous to earth that if handled incorrectly can be very poisonous and has distinct odor that will warn people of the water's danger.
- This is the first of the judgments that directly states the main purpose is to inflict death upon man.
- You probably will be able to irrigate with the water but I am sure that it won't be considered a healthy additive to whatever one is trying to cultivate.
- Livestock is also at risk.
The judgments are preceding from bad to worse and what follows becomes harder and harder for the naysayers to explain away the current events. We, in America, live most of our lives taking fresh water for granted, as well as plenty of food at the grocery store and the rains that will come and keep our air fairly fresh. All of this is beyond our comprehension and I pray that it will be so for you and yours. If not: what a merciful God we serve; He could just wipe humanity off of the face of the earth but he has chosen to get the immediate attention of millions during this period of judgment and has sent among them the greatest of all earthly Gospel preachers; the 144,000. What God sows, HE SHALL REAP!
Out of their own mouths they shall condemn themselves.
Quotes - They Have Chosen Not to Believe
I need to start by making a correction to a previous blog. I attributed a quote to Leakey about the amount of fossils of "ancient" man being in existence. The actual quote and credit should be as follows:
"The fossils that decorate our family tree are so scarce that there are still more scientists than specimens. The remarkable fact is that all the physical evidence we have for human evolution can still be placed, with room to spare, inside a single coffin!"
Dr. lyall watson, 'The water people'. Science digest, vol. 90, May 1982, p. 44.
The Author of Scientific Delusion.
Modern Humanism is Asimov's Child.
More Fun with Evolutionist's Quotes
"You will be greatly disappointed (by the forthcoming book); it will be grievously too hypothetical. It will very likely be of no other service than collocating some facts; though I myself think I see my way approximately on the origin of the species. But, alas, how frequent, how almost universal it is in an author to persuade himself of the truth of his own dogmas."
Charles Darwin, 1858, in a letter to a colleague regarding the concluding chapters of his 'Origins of the species'. As quoted in 'John Lofton's Journal', the Washington Times, 8 February 1984.
"Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and serious objection which can be urged against the theory. The explanation lies, as I believe, in the extreme imperfection of the geological record."
Charles Darwin, 'On the Imperfection of the Geological Record', Chapter X, The Origin of the Species, J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd, London, 1971, pp. 292-293.
"And in Man is a three-pound brain which, as far as we know, is the most complex and orderly arrangement of matter in the universe."
Dr Isaac Asimov (biochemist; was a professor at Boston University School of Medicine; internationally known author), 'In the Game of Energy and Thermodynamics You Can't Even Break Even'. SMITHSONIAN Institute Journal, June 1970, p. 10.
Lastly: "To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree."
Charles Darwin in the Origin of the Species, J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd, London, 1971, p. 167.
The Mystery of Antifreeze in Penguins Blood?
The Ultimate Water Absorption Creature.
The evolutionists would tell us that over millions of years, mammals, reptiles, birds and even insect life by natural selection evolved so that they could "adapt" to their environment. Now let us consider the north and south poles and the super cold waters at the ends of the earth. Per evolutionists, this planet was a tropical paradise filled with "early man", large mammals, very big and dangerous cats and thriving seas teeming with "oceans" of life. Maybe evolutionists from different fields of study should look at each other's individually established time tables so as to not conflict with each others "theories". The following is a quote from an article concerning this subject.
"The Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) presents a possible solution for the oldest mystery of palaeo climate research....After the beginning of the ice age approx 2.7 million years ago, the Earth cooled down dramatically. A permanent ice cap coated from then on the Northern Polar regions, and ice shields of several KILOMETERS thickness covered not only Greenland but also large parts of Scandinavia, North Asia and Northern America. Since then, the pulsation of climate LEVELED off to a continuous change between warm and cold periods with rather low temperatures in general."
A simple question is this: how did either the penguin or the cod ice-fish (notothen fish) evolve so quickly to "adapt" to such a conditions? What we do know is that both the penguin and the fish have antifreeze glyco-proteins in their blood and body fluids which allow both creatures to not only tolerate water below freezing but to thrive. Consider the creatures that haunt the deserts of the world: they cope with the rarity of water by a number of ways like: not sweating, concentrated urine, water from food only (don't drink), the ability to regulate body temperature and in the case of the Australian lizard, the thorny devil, by walking on damp sand and soaking up water through special scales.
There is not one environment on earth that does not show God's amazing love of life and the varieties of life that defy any idea of natural selection