Love, Marriage and the Meaning of Life
Lfe is what you make of it
Lately, I have been thinking about everything in my life, and came up with what I felt is of great importance to share with my readers.
What do you think about the ''L'' word?
The ''L'' word is not for everyone.
I learned love holds relationships, and families together. It forms a solid foundation between to people's solid grounds.
If you think otherwise you are most welcome to let me know!
- Two people who say ''I do,'' they should mean it till death do us part.
- A vow taken for the two who agree to spend the rest of their lives together.
- People agree to marry each other for love, hate, and for sickness and in health.
- You would go to great lengths, to be with the one you love, and with whom you have chosen to marry.
What is the meaning of life if you don't have love?
- The true meaning of life is from everything you had experienced,and to everything you are experiencing in your life.
What makes all of this special in your life or not wanted in your life?
- It is up to you to accept your life for the way it is, or for you to change what is in your life.
- Love, marriage, and the true meaning of life shows all and more to you.
- You can't have it all, but with what you have that can make all the difference.
If you don't have love, and not married would you know the true meaning of life?
Why are you here?
Do you think your life would be better without love?
- Experiencing challenges allows you to grow, and be a better and stronger person.
- Being with those who love you and really need you in their lives is all that matters.
- I don't expect any individual to see life in the way I do.
- People have different attitudes toward life.
- Some may want to be loved, and others won't find the need for love.
- Whichever way you see the true meaning of life, it surely will make you a different person in some way.
Do you show happiness in your life?
Do you wait for happiness to come to you?
Are you satisfied with your happiness or do you want more from your life?
Do you think living life the materialistic way is the way for you?
- Some people live happy lives thinking that the wallet is the answer to all their issues.
- I don't believe money can solve every issue I have, or have had.
- The many challenges in my life has got me thinking about the true meaning of life.
- I know that a simple way of life is the best for me. It may not work out for everyone.
- I know of some people who constantly go shopping to be happy.
- You can't buy love, or happiness. The true meaning of life is to be happy with what you have, and not to compare with others and try to have what they have.
- You can't live a good and happy life, if you choose to compare your life to others.
- Even that too works out perfect for some people.
- I have observed and know of people who think their fancy homes and money mean everything.
What happened to the true meaning of life?
- Society is riddled with jealous and envious people, and that is really sad.
- People expect too much from life or too little at times certain events can be rather complicated.
- You can't always have high hopes a little hope can take you a long way.
What is the true meaning of life
- I have seen that and had experienced that in my life.
- I don't believe that is the true meaning of life.
- People can be mean and horrible, cunning or sly.
- It is much worse if family members behave in this way toward each other.
- To get somewhere in life you got to think with an open mind.
- You can look at life with or without love, married or single but you can't escape the true meaning of life.
- You are living the true meaning of life in your very own way as I am.
What enriches your life?
Are you connected to life and your partner?
Life is what you make of it!
- If you choose to mope and be unhappy then that is exactly how you will be.
- Fake smiles can destroy you from the inside.
- Be happy and know what you want from life.
- Avoid fake behaviors it can ruin you slowly and can hurt others around you.
- You can love and still not know the true meaning of life.
- Marriage can show the true meaning of life and also keep you in the dark about life.
- Learning is a daily experience and each day you learn about life the more you will see a different you.
- It does not take marriage or love to make you see the true connection of life.
- The purpose in life brings out the truth about you.
- Family and friends develop true emotions and accept each other for all times.
- You will find acceptance through true people.
- There are all types of people in this world and not all can or will be by your side if needed.
- The true meaning of life comes from within you as happiness does show from within.
- Be upfront about your feelings don't cover up what you truly feel about others.
- Sometimes letting others know of how you feel about them may not always be a bad idea.
- Let's face it, if you don't let others know of how you feel you are not being true to yourself or to the other person.
- Love and be loved if possible.
- Open your heart to true people.
- I don't like to be as a side dish when I visit people that does not make me feel happy.
- Being the side dish is not as important as the main meal.
- If I feel ignored at a function I lose interest right away.
- There is no need for me to be with people when I feel left out of their conversations. I like to be with people only if they want to be part of my life in a truthful way.
- People don't treat everyone in the same way. Some pretend to be nice and others fool themselves by being with friends.
- I like to be with good people, and whom I can have good conversations with, and good laughs. It makes me feel good about me, and about them too.
- I have met many people from many backgrounds, and the differences did not stop me from mingling. It is their attitudes that held me back.
- Life is never what you want it to be, and it is not what you expect it to be. Only what can be in your path is what life can be. Whatever is meant to be will eventually be for you.
- If you have not yet received that message that means it was not meant to be.
- Love, marriage and the true meaning of life comes from you and only you.
- Others don't and won't make that happen for you, so stop waiting for that miracle.
- Claim your true meaning of life.
Freedom in Life
The meaning of Life
Life's meaning in a truthful way
What is the true meaning of life?
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2014 Devika Primić