- Religion and Philosophy
My Letter to God
What Would You Write To God?
If I was able to write a letter to God, I would tell him so many things. First, I would tell him thank you for all that he has done, created the world, my life and so many other things. I am so grateful for all that you have taught me, given me and blessed me so very much. Second, if I could be so bold to ask him to do a few more things to help the world he has created.
My Letter To God!
Here is my wish list;
- Rid the world of cancer, to help all the people that have suffered from this awful disease. To give them their lives back to enjoy and do all the things they wanted to do but never had the chance. For all the babies, children, mothers, fathers, grandparents, friends and loved ones are free of cancer for now and forever.
- Please find a cure for HIV/Aids. God, seeing these people suffer is hard and extremely sad. How could a horrible disease like this ever be developed? I don’t understand how and really don’t want too. But I do know it’s bad and terribly hard to live with, help God find us a cure.
- Let there be world peace, to have others love each other and free the world of hate. To bring our soldiers home to live their lives and enjoy their families. World peace and all countries prosper and become beautiful and live freely and openly.
- I would like all the child pedophiles to be locked up on a secluded island to live together. They would be on this island far away from the world where they have to live their life. If children are born on the island, they are immediately taken off and adopted to other loving families. These people will live in a world of no children and only adults.
- All sex offenders should be hung for their actions. If proven guilty, they will be hung, if proved innocent, freed. However, if they are freed and commit the crime again, immediate justice by being hung.
- I would like God for all to have internal health to live life to the fullest. It would be nice if people had security and confidence but grateful for all that they have received. To provide a place where laughter is constant and tears are limited. A place that birds sing and children play and adults work to make our community a better place each and every day.
- If I could be so bold, take away crime, criminals we do not need. Therefore, we would have no prisons and wouldn’t have to pay for the criminals to stay in them. Trust would be instilled within all of mankind and create a world of trust, friendship, community and most of all, love for one another.
- On a personal note, I would like for you to tell my grandparents that I love them and I was a stupid young career women when they died and I didn’t know how much they affected my life until after their deaths. All four of them, were so good to me that I wish I would have told them over and over again how much I love them. I would like for you to tell my stepfather, Bob, through the hard times of his illness he was truly a good man and a great stepfather to me. However, I was young and dumb and didn’t realize it until it was too late. Lastly, I would like to tell Papa Stump and Mimi, thank you for being second grandparents to my son, they were wonderful to him and I never told them before they died.
- My third and final request God, is to free the people of their guilt and worry, we all carry guilt one way or another. I believe we have to make mistakes to learn from them and better ourselves. But I know as a mother, I feel guilty for so many things, not spending enough time with my son or husband. Not being able to do everything that I want to do, such as getting out birthday cards to calling my mother and spend an hour over the phone just talking about silly stuff. For all the fathers that worry about making enough money for their families. Please help these people that are feeling those emotions, worry, guilt, fear or sadness. Help them sweet Lord every day I pray for these people.
My Dearest God, I know I am asking a lot but whatever you can do I would be so grateful. All my love and devotion, Teri
This would be the letter I would write. I love my life and my world; I only want to make it a better place for our children. I pray but I know I am unable to do this alone, maybe with my letter to God he will be able to help me spread the word, the prayers, the hopes and dreams of our world.
Here is my letter to God, what would yours say?