14 Prayers for a Cheating Husband or Boyfriend
What is cheating and what counts as cheating?
Cheating is also referred to as infidelity, straying, adultery, being unfaithful or having an affair.It is breaking of trust or violating a contract/rules of emotional or sexual exclusivity.
- What counts as infidelity
It is difficult to define infidelity because people differ on what they feel is cheating. Some people believe it is not acceptable for a partner to:
- Have a sexual talk with someone else.
- Exchange texts or emails.
- Talk too much to a person of opposite sex.
- Chat with someone else online.
- Share deep intimate information and thoughts with someone else.
- Become emotionally involved with someone else
- Become physically intimate with someone else.
The definition of infidelity depends on each couple and the boundaries they have set in their marriage or relationship.
If your boyfriend/husband likes photos of half naked women,twerking and provocative pictures on social media, would you be offended?
10 Signs of a cheating husband or boyfriend
Most people have the instincts that they are being cheated on but they don't trust this instincts.They are therefore the last to know and they end up devastated once they learn about it.They wish they had paid attention to those signs they had seen.
Below are some signs of infidelity that one should watch out for.
- The attitude towards you changes.He becomes critical of things and picks fights with you often.He speaks to you sarcastically
- Becomes distant.This is because he cannot handle to love two people at a go and because he is closer to someone else,he pushes you away.
- He lacks interest in the relationship
- He changes and pays attention to his appearance,wears cologne and gets dressed well more often and unnecessarily.
- Stops wearing his wedding ring.
- He becomes secretive and discreet.He is afraid to keep his phone out of sight.
- He is frequently not available and can't be reached on phone.
- He suddenly becomes busy working longer hours.
- He prefers to go places alone and not to be seen with you.
- His telephone manners begin to change.He has to leave when picking a call, ends a call when you enter a room or deletes numbers from the caller ID.
13 Reasons why some men cheat
I was careful to say some men cheat because not all men cheat.There are faithful and godly men out there and alot of marriages are awesome and doing great.People betray others in a relationship for many resons but there is no valid reason to actually cheat.One should walk away if they feel compelled to be unfaithful instead of hurting the other person.
Below are common reasons and excuses men give as to why they cheat.
- Because there is an opportunity.
- For adventure and thrill.
- Denial of conjugal rights by his wife.
- Sexual dissatisfaction.
- Lack of appreciation.
- Lack of emotional connection with the girlfriend or wife.
- Small arguments at home.
- The wife is not fun and attractive anymore.
- Anger and resentment towards the wife
- Peer pressure.His friends are cheating so he joins them so as to look "cool".
- Greed and lack of self control.
- To get money ,finacial and material support from an older woman(sugar mama)
- The classic one " I was drunk".
All the reasons above are vague reasons and excuses.Men who become unfaithful make the decision to do so...no excuses...you can either say yes or no to cheating, all the other reasons are used to justify the betrayal.Just like love is a choice,cheating too is a choice.Once we as human beings forget those vows we took looking each other in the eyes, we forget the foundation of our marriages and invite disaster.Infidelity occurs when the love of self exceeds the sacrifice of the union.
- No woman should blame herself for her man cheating. Men don't cheat because they lack anything in particular. Not that they dont love, not that they are not satisfied at home, etc etc. It's because they want to cheat and make that choice to do so.
Do you usually see these signs and discover the cheating early enough?
Do you believe a man who has been unfaithful can change?
Healing from cheating: How to heal after being cheated on
Being betrayed is really painful and for most people it takes months if not years to heal.It's not easy because of the trust that was there.Below are some tips on how to heal after being cheated on.
- Forget the past and don't dwell on it.Stop rehearsing what happen we because it will delay your healing process.
- Forgive.“Forgiveness is a choice. It doesn’t mean what your partner did is OK. Unforgiveness will always keep you bitter and angry. It will destroy you and not the other person.
- Don't compare yourself with the person he was cheating you with.
- Cry it out.Don't bottle up emotions. Release that pain,stay in bed for as long as you want and cry.
- Get a therapist.He or she will help you direct your energy to so!ethimgelse and can also help you if you have issues such as confidence.
- Take care of yourself.Workout and dress well.Dressing well will make you feel good about yourself.
Can you forgive an unfaithful spouse?
Prayers for a cheating husband or boyfriend: Pray away the other woman
If you have discovered and confirmed that your husband or boyfriend has been unfaithful and instead of attacking the other woman, you would like to pray,below are some prayers that you can pray.
- Pray for his mind and thoughts.Father i pray against immoral imaginations and thoughts that defile the mind. (Romans 1: 28).According to 2Corintians 10:5 "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;", I put his thoughts to captivity and to the obedience of Christ.I pray that you will destroy every thought that is not in accordance to your will.Fill his thoughts with good and godly thoughts.Remind him of the vows he made and let his mind remember and always think about his family.
- Pray for his heart.Father I pray that you may put godly fear in his heart and that of the other woman.Give him a pure heart,may he hate sin and desire to live a holy life pleasant unto you.
- Pray that God will direct his steps.Father, may you guide his steps that he will no longer walk in wickedness and go astray from your commandment that we should not commit aldultery.Help him to walk in faithfulness and in your ways.
- Pray for conviction of his sexual sin confess his fault before God.Father may you convict him of his aldulteorus sin.Convict him of his unfaithfulness and cause guilt to be within him and he becomes repentant unto you.
- Pray that the other woman would fall deeply for another man that she forgets your husband.Father I pray that the other woman (mention name) will get a man who will deeply love and care for her so that she forgets my husband/boyfriend.
- Pray that the other woman would despise your husband and vice versa and they hate each other.That they will loose interest in each other.Father I pray that they will despise each other instead of valueing each other.May you cause them to belittle each other and not see the value of each other.Cause them to loose interest in each other
- Pray that your husband/boyfriend would get into a disagreement and hate the other woman.Father, I pray that this day/week that they will get into a disagreement and they would hate each other after that disagreement. I pray that you will cause them to disagree on everything they talk about.
- Pray that he would be delivered from lust.Father I pray that you deliver him from every spirit of lust, aldultery and every other spirit of sexual sin.Every evil spirit that is trying to control him,I command it to leave now in Jesus name.I pray that every desire and thirst to see another woman will leave.
- Cut him off from any misleading friendships,relations,neighbours and wrong company that are influencing him to cheat..Father may you cut him off from any ungodly friendships, relations and wrong company that mislead him, pressure and influence him into having extra marital affairs.Give him friends that will give him good and wise counsel and friends who will pressure and counsel him to stay faithful and walk in your ways.
- Pray that he will return home.Father I pray that he will return home and he will not rest or find sleep until he is free or released from that sexual relationship.
- Pray that you will forgive him.Father I pray that you help me forgive him as Christ has forgiven me.Grant me the grace to forgive so I don't hinder my own prayers.
- Pray for Restoration.Father you are a resotrer of all things and you make all things perfect.May you restore this karriage to its original postion and make it better and perfect.I pray that tou may rekindle our love for each other.
- Thank God for answering your prayers.Father, you have said that if we ask anything according to your will you will grant us and that if we believe we have received then we have it.I have faith that you have heard and answered my prayers and I thank you for healing and restoring my marriage.
- Shut all doors of future aldutery/unfaithfulness and cheating.Father I pray that he will never be unfaithful again.Rule over his mind, heart and body.I pray that you will give him the spirit of self control.I shut all doors of immorality and list and plead the blood of Jesus over his thoughts that he will never thiknof being unfaithful again.
- Never despise the power of prayer.God is able to do the impossible.Don't abuse,send curse messages,fight the other woman and be the talk of your neighbourhood. Get on your knees and pray.
SCRIPTURES TO ASSURE YOU THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! NOTHING IS HARD FOR GOD!
I hope this scriptures will build your faith as you pray.
- "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh:is there any thing too hard for me?"~ Jeremiah 32:27
- But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” ~ Matthew 19:26
- For nothing will be impossible with God. ~ Luke 1:37
- Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.” ~ Mark 10:27
- He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly,I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move and nothing will be impossible for you.” ~Matthew 17:20
- Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them]. ~ Mark 11:24
- Ah, Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, [and] there is nothing too hard for thee: ~ Jeremiah 32:17
- What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? ~ Romans 8:31
- No temptation has overtaken you that is not comman to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you betempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide a way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. ~ 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. ~ Isaiah 41:10