- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
The New Kingdom of God, is it good news?
Have you ever wondered what Jesus and His followers preached?
What is this Gospel they preached?
When reading the Gospel of Matthew you will see that Jesus sent out His Followers 2 x 2 to preach the Good news!
They did not preach Jesus or His miracles as in today’s churches because most people have never even heard of Him, so what did they preach?
What good news did they bring?
When you read trough the Gospels of the New Testaments in the Bible you will notice that Jesus and His followers preached “God’s New Kingdom”.
This is not the New World Order that Satan is preaching today, but this New Kingdom will be perfect in all its aspects.
As known from history, all Kingdoms have fallen but this coming Kingdom will stand forever. This Kingdom is a reality in the lives of the true followers of Jesus, who came to tell us what is coming.
Satan knows this and wants to bring his false kingdom, the New World Order, which will bind mankind. God’s Kingdom will set you free, in this world, spiritually and physically in the New Kingdom to come.
What did they preach?
The principle message that Yeshua and His followers preached was that of the Gospel of the New Kingdom and of the Unshakable Kingdom. The Kingdom of God has the last word, now and always because it is absolute. You will notice that if you make a study of how many times the Kingdom of God is mentioned only in Matthew, you will be shocked.
Mark 1:14-15:Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,and saying, the time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Yeshua proclaimed the Gospel or “good news” that the Kingdom of God has come to earth once again.
His message was that all who would come to Him would be reunited in spirit and fellowship with Him and be restored to their full position and rights as children of God and citizens of His Kingdom.
The good news of the Kingdom is that we can regain what Adam once lost. Once again we can assume the place of dominion authority that God intended for us from the beginning. Yeshua, the most powerful man who ever lived, made the Kingdom of God the centre and heartbeat of His message.
Lets look at what Yeshua teaches about His Kingdom.
John 3:3-5:Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.Nicodemus said unto him, how can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Yeshua (Jesus) answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Nicodemus realised that Yeshua was operating in the Spiritual dimension and that “Yeshua” Kingdom was not physical but Spiritual and the opposite of his religious way of thinking.
Yeshua said two things to Nicodemus;
- To see the Kingdom of God one must be born again. (Meaning you have to know, perceive, or understand, come to the truth).
- To enter the Kingdom of God one must be born of the Spirit. (Meaning what your spirit must be made alive by Yeshua).
The personal and spiritual rebirth experience will change your perception, your perspectives and will challenge your life style. When you are reborn you become a Kingdom citizen. This Kingdom-ship is now written into your blood, your nerves, your tissues, your organs and your total makeup. The reborn - man and the Kingdom of God has become one.
Where is the Kingdom of God?
Aspects concerning the Kingdom of God.
Citizenship is instant:
- Romans 10:9, ….. You will be saved.
Citizenship requires a right standing with God. Yeshua blood qualifies us.
- Romans 5:9-10, ….since we have been made right in God’s sight by the blood of Christ, He will certainly save us ……
Citizenship requires the knowledge of the word of God, must be our constitution.
- Psalm 119:19, Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path
Citizenship gives us extreme dimensions of authority.
- Luke 10.19, Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
- Revelation 11:15, … and there were (Loud) great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are becomethe kingdomsof our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Citizenship gives us access to the commonwealth and all the resources of the Kingdom.
- Matthew 6:31,"So do not start worrying: 'Where will my food come from? or my drink? or my clothes?'
- Matthew 6:32,(These are the things the pagans are always concerned about.) Your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
- Mathew 6:33, Instead, be concerned above everything else with the Kingdom of God and with what he requires of you, and he will provide you with all these other things.
We must become part of this Kingdom by accepting the culture and code of ethics of His Kingdom. The frequently changing laws that the governments of this world is making to accommodate the sinful ways of modern man. These people will not have a share in the unshakable Kingdom of God.
Jams 4:4:Ye adulterers and adulteresses know you not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
God’s Word, His nature are unchangeable that is why God’s Kingdom is unshakable.
We have seen that the Kingdom of God is the word! Where can we learn more of this New Kingdom of God!
Where else than the Bible itself!
New Kingdom Of God
Are you a Citizen of?
- Sexual - Soul Ties.
A soul tie is an emotional or spiritual bond that is formed by family members, association – friends, or sexual soul ties.
- Trust the living God!
Much of life is placed beyond our control and from the moment of our birth we have no option - but to trust. The reason to trust depends on circumstances, but it is God that gives life.
The Holy Spirit.
- Is the Holy Spirit a Person?
Is the Holy Spirit a Person and what is the UNFORGIVABLE sin?