- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
Understanding Spiritual Warfare The Battle in the Mind
Understanding Spiritual Warfare: The Battle in the Mind
This exercise is based on a bible study reading linked below under chapter 15.
- Identify the main battleground of spiritual warfare.
- Explain what is meant by the "fiery darts" of Satan.
- Recognize mental strategies used by Satan to attack the mind.
- Use spiritual counter strategies to quench these "fiery darts" of Satan.
- Understand why satan attacks the mind.
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy MIND; This is the first and great commandment. (Matthew 22:37-38)
PLEASE READ CHAPTER FIFTEEN: THE BATTLE IN THE MIND AND COMPLETE THE BELOW SENTENCES BASED ON THE READING.
1. The main battleground of spiritual warfare is the ___________.
2. Satan wants _____________________ over your mind.
3. ___________________ tells us that: If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us of our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
4. _______________ teaches that: The peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and MINDS through Christ Jesus.
5. The enemy continuously hurls "fiery darts". These fiery darts reference shaken in mind, ___________________.
6. In Proverbs 24:10 we are warned about _______________________.
7. Satan wants to discourage us because if we are "without courage," we are _____________________________.
8. If depression is not conquered, it can lead to ______________________________________.
9. Spiritual counter strategies mean ____________________.
10. When Satan tries to discourage us we should use this verse: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
11. To claim a sound mind as God's will for us, we should recite this scripture:
12. ____________________ tells us that: For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace…
13. _____________ tells us that: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee; because he trusted in thee.
There are two extra answers. Find the best answers.
victory in the mind, Isaiah 26:3, Philippians 4:7, mind, I Corinthians 14:33,
oppression by satanic spirits, ineffective in warfare, to shake or exert control,
fainting in the day of adversity, to agitate or disturb, I John 1:9, winning,
- And David was greatly distressed; ...but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God. (I Samuel 30:6)
- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, but as I give unto you. LET NOT your heart be troubled, NEITHER LET IT be afraid. (John 14:27)
- Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. (Joshua 1:9)
JOIN US SATURDAY AND MONDAY MORNINGS 12:30 AM, TUESDAY 1:15 PM
REMEMBER FASTING AND PRAYING ON TUESDAYS FOR TI’S, THE NATION, AND FOR THE RETAKING OF THIS EARTH FROM DEMON FORCES!
Dial: (530) 881-1300
Access Code: 609238#