What my heart and mind is telling me
Bible studies and religious views
What my heart and mind is telling me
Welcome to our article (29), what my heart and mind is telling me
May God help me say the right things in this article.
Dear readers, we are studying religions, in the hope that we can find a way, how religions can continue to be useful in the future; therefore, we look and discuss every possible way, including what we feel within ourselves; in our last article we have talked about what my soul is telling me, in this article we will be talking about, what my body, heart and mind is telling me.
So, let us talk about our earthly things like, my body, my mind and my heart, and let us see how they link with our spiritual soul. So, let us start from the beginning of our life and what we should be doing with our life. I suppose we want to know how to live our life the best way, because we want to live a meaningful life. Now, to live a meaningful life, we must observe what is happening around us and learn from it, above all learn all those things that change during our life. Not only we should observe what happens around us, but we should make our own minds up and see if what is happening is good or bad, then store this knowledge in our minds, so, we can use this knowledge when we are old, and we can say to the next generation , what is the best way to live our lives, because this is the duty of any human being, see, http://frankmenchise.com
Now, if we think about the changes that take place during our life, we can say that life keeps changing. So, life could be compared to a butterfly metamorphosis, which is a cycle that goes around and then starts all over again, not only the butterfly metamorphosis forms a cycle, but many other things in the world go around in circles, and they can start all over again; so, let us start to talk about our own life.
Now, when a child is born, he (here he means also she, I, us and they) he seems so innocent and he looks like an angel, and he also thinks many innocent things; so, one is inclined to think that there is a connection between the newborn child and heaven and the angels, because it feels as if he has come from heaven above. But this is not going to last forever, because this child is growing up, so, let us see what happens next while he is growing up and later on in life, his views of life and his views of religions slowly change, it is only natural that they change and we should take notice of these changes, we could talk about his physical changes, because we are born, then we grow up, grow old and then die, this is a full cycle of life, that will repeat itself. Anyhow, in these articles we need to state his religious views and how they change during his life more than anything else. So, let us talk what my heart and mind is telling me.
My mind, my heart, and growing up cycle and views
This is what my heart and mind is telling me. When a boy grows up, he will start learning and thinking according to what his parents will teach him. We can safely say here that his parents will teach him what they have been taught from their own parents, therefore, it is safe to assume that his parents will teach him religious things, the way that they know them, and these teachings will reinforce his own inborn religious feelings that we carry within ourselves. Then, somehow, he will try hard to live his life in a religious way as he has been taught from his parents including his own views until he grows older.
But when he grows up and becomes a young man, he will become interested about earthly life and sex, this is only natural, if he is a normal healthy man. Then he becomes interested about his human friends and what they do, and he will follow them no matter what they do; it happens that young healthy people are arrogant and believe only in themselves while they are young and strong, so, they tend to ridicule their mates if they show any sign of weakness. Now, religious beliefs for most young people is a sign of weakness; so, he is trapped from these circumstances, therefore, he would not follow religion much while he is in the company of his friends, even if in his heart he is a religious man.
This way of life will last for a long time during his life, in fact, it may last until he becomes old, weak and vulnerable; accept if during his life it happens that some hardship strikes him and he feels that he is in danger and needs help, but there is nobody on earth that can help him, and in his desperate position he remember what his parents have thought him about God, so, he turns to God and prays, because there is nothing else that can help him. This is the way that most men behave during their lives; they will turn to God and pray, when they are in danger and desperate.
But when a man becomes older and wiser he feels the need to question his own behavior about religious beliefs, so, by reasoning within himself he comes to the conclusion that it is better for him if he returns to his religious beliefs that his parents have taught him, for his own personal safety and reasons, now let us see what those reasons could be, in our next clause called, returning to his religious beliefs
People return to their beliefs in God and pray to God
Returning to his religious beliefs
Returning to religion in his old age.
(1) A man might have been a believer all his life, but people around him were not religious people, so, during his younger life he lived as a non-believer, because he felt that he would have been ridiculed from his friends, if he had admitted to them that he was a believer. But now, because he is old, he doesn’t care about what other people think about his religious beliefs, therefore, he comes back to believing in religion openly, as his heart and soul guides him to do.
(2) He might have been born in a family who didn’t practice religion, therefore, during his younger life he did not believe in God and religion, because nobody thought him to believe in God and religion when he was young. But during his life he has met religious people, who talked about their religious beliefs, this helped him learn about God and religion. So now, he has become religious and practice religion openly in his old age.
(3) He might have been born in a family of non-believers, because the members of his family were all born in this circle of non-believers; now he has grown old and he knows that soon or later he will die, this knowledge of his pending death makes him look back at the way of life he has lived; so, he starts thinking, what about if there is life after death? I know that my body death is inevitable no matter what I do. So, he thinks how can I save at least a bit of myself? And at his old age he starts believing in religion, in the hope that he can save at least his soul.
(4) Whatever reasons have held back religious beliefs within a man, or given rise to religious beliefs during his lifetime; those same reasons now are pushing this old man to believe in God in his old age. Not only will this old man believe in God and religion; but deep within his heart he will feel the need to pass his religious knowledge to future generations, because he wants the future generations to know about God and religions.
(5) These religious facts that we have written apply to most of us, when we become old, because we have learned things during our lives, so, we have changed and we feel the need to write what we have learned for the benefit of future generations. Now that I have spoken about what my body and mind is telling me, let us go back to talk about how we can use our religious knowledge and make a list of subjects required to explain today religions.
Religious education or studies
List of subject required
Hereunder is a list of subjects required to explain today religious situation.
We believe that to make our religious writings easier to understand, we must divide them in groups, and there will be at least four main groups to talk about:
First main group:
(1) First, we need to write our personal reasons and our feelings, happenings and views, which can show our readers how and why I am being driven today to write these religious writings: So, what are the forces that drive me to write these religious beliefs?
(2) I need to write and explain to my readers how I became a religious believer; and what were the forces that have made me become a religious believer?
(3) We need to write about the ways which we are working on, that could make our religious writings easy for everybody to understand.
(4) Dear reader; to describe these subjects above, we must start from different points of view, and be forced to go through many different ways to explain our views; but they will all lead us to the same conclusion, which is that we need to find a way for World Religious Reconciliation, because of what is happening in the world and some of those things are terrible.
Second main group:
(1) Religion has always existed since the beginning of recorded time; therefore, it is important to show that people need to believe in god and religions, and what were primitive religions like?
(2) In order to support a general view about religion and prove that we need religion, we ought to write about it, and try to explain it in several possible ways.
(3) We need to read about most of the world religions, so that we can compare them to our Roman Catholic religion, since that is the religion that we know most. And after that we need to write about what we have learned from our religious studies, whether it is right or wrong.
Third main group:
(1) The present days’ religions and the reasons why they fail to keep all religions together. Looking at the world of today, there is this need to review religions in a modern way, so that the whole world can believe in one single unified religion. If that can be done, religions cannot fight each other anymore.
(2) And then, we must write about our own religious theory, and how this theory can solve religious problems. This is how we can bring to the world a new way of peaceful religious beliefs, with the New World Religious Reconciliation; to achieve that we need to do at least the following:
We are going to set the stage for the entire world to see
and when you read these pages you may have to agree
that we are writing these religious pages for all humanity
in order to stay in touch with God life force for eternity.
For this reason, I am also praying God to help me.
Now, this is what my heart and mind is telling me. Now that I have explained these religious things, let us write some of the answers to our questions.
Some of our answers
What can be done to set religions up and write the Theory of Reconciliation of the Universe?
Our answer: to the first main group short list.
First main group; answers for first reason.
What are the forces today that drive me to write my religious beliefs?
Deep from within my soul, my heart and my mind, I feel driven by God to write these religious beliefs for the benefit of future generations.
I am an old man and I have seen lots of things during my life, I have learned through the ups and downs of life many things; but the greatest thing that I have learned is that mankind needs to believe in God and religion, it has been so since the beginning of recorded times, because without religion life may seem void and not worth living.
So, now that I am an old man, I want to say what I believe in God, and so, I want to contribute to the future betterment of mankind by writing my religious life learning.
I have observed and I have learned during my life, that people turn to God and pray when they find themselves in a helpless position, and the more they find themselves in a desperate and helpless position, the more they will pray God for help, especially if there is no other way out for them except that they can pray God, pray and pray; so the phrase that says that God is hope for those who need hope most is exactly how things are.
Being in this helpless situation has happened to me several times during my life, therefore, I have been praying God so many times, in the hope that God would help me out. And, it so happens that today, (while I am writing this article for the first time) I am in one of the most desperate situation of my life, therefore I feel that I have no choice but to continue to Pray God, pray and pray, hoping that God would hear my prayers and grant me my earthly requests.
Dear readers; I keep saying that a religious man in trouble prays to God prays and prays, because that is what I feel within my heart right now, which is that I am going to pray and ask God to help me, including my sick daughter and my family; and I believe that in his mercy God may even grant me my requests, I need to believe that, because that is what gives me hope to continue praying God and hoping.
Now, let me tell you the story from the beginning, as it is one important happenings of my life, which have driven me to write these religious writings, because without this life happening, I would not have written them. This story will show you how God works in mysterious ways and in a strange way God guides you to do what He wants, because God works in a mysterious way, this is all in this article. See you in our next article.
May God bless us all.
Religious Reconciliation Doc
- Prayers for Reconciliation, 5
The beginning of the theory of Prayers of Reconciliation. A religious theory that aims to save religions from atheism.
- Nature of the Universe and earth 64
Theory of how God spiritual world could be. Personal imaginary theory about how to reconcile all religions
- Religious discussions one, 41
Today we find that there are some real problems caused by religions. The first and most important problems that we would like to mention here is about paedophilia in the Christian religions and also the extremist Islamic that under pretence kill peop
- Man needs God, blog
- Religious Reconciliation Doc
- Prayers of Reconciliation
This is a religious site opened to house most of my religious discussions, it includes a list of attached files like in book format, which give the readers a better chance to read the whole story.
- God in the universe
This site has been opened to keep my religious writings of Prayers of Reconciliation, Reconciliation of the Universe and God of the Universe, text and sketch.
- Menfranco Reconciliation
This site is being created to house Menfranco Reconciliation Forum.
Religious and general blog