- Religion and Philosophy
Best Tips For Increasing Your Intuition
10 Tips for Increasing Your Intuition
Intuition is an incredibly valuable skill that can help you in work, school, relationships and all around more enjoyment of life! In this site, I'll share with you my top ten tips as well as the best books for increasing your intuition. I am a professional intuitive and use my skills for helping others find the right path for living their fullest potential. Although more difficult, I use intuition for myself as well. My favorite joke is about the two psychics who meet on the street. The first one says to the other one, "You're fine...how am I?"
The Top 10 Ways to Increase Your Intuition
Using your intuition leads to becoming more intuitive
1. Learn muscle testing. You can check your intuitive hunches with yes/no questions. See the links and resource list below for ideas where to start.
2. Pay attention to what catches your eye or ear. Don't worry about what it means, just notice. This is also called Developing The Witness Observer.
3. Ask questions. What's really going on here? What do I need to know? What's the best course of action for me? Then be open for an answer in unexpected ways.
4. Meditate. It quiets the mind and increases your vibration, both necessary for increased intuition.
5. Edit your editor. Most intuitive hunches get edited out before we let them come fully into our minds. Or an intuitive thought comes in and we immediately tell ourselves we're wrong. Counter those thoughts with, "What if I'm right? What would I do with this information?"
6. Learn the energy language of emotions. Check out this post to get started.
7. Listen to your body. A tightening or pulling away is an indicator of things not being right or a "no", while expansion and relaxation is a "thumbs up."
8. Honor your way of perceiving. If someone else has a different sense about something, know that everyone has a unique perception signature.
9. Ask a question about something before going to sleep. Pay attention to the first thought in your head right after waking up.
10. Pay attention to your dreams. Ask questions to get the meaning and let the answers come in their own time.
11. (I couldn't keep it to just 10!) Use divination tools. There's lots out there from Runes to Angel Cards to Alchemy Stones. They're fun and provide lots of info.
Raise Your Emotional Quotient - An important part of intuition
Emotional body wellness is directly related to being able to create success and health as well as increase intuition. Join me in a dynamic, experiential class for understanding and mastering your emotions while healing your emotional body.
- Healing The Emotional Body | Mastering Your Emotions
Unhealed emotions keep you stuck in the past while intuition is about the present moment. In this dynamic teleseminar you can improve your health, and increase intuition for being successful.
Learn Energy Healing - Raise Your Intuition
Discover a new energy system and raise your intuition. Written by an incredible author...me!
The Most Important Thing
Trust the inner voice or feeling in your gut. Your head can lead you astray, but your gut never.
Now Think Back...
Who's more intuitive, your mother or your father?
Intuitive Tip of the Week: Be willing to be wrong
Intuition is often contrary to your left brain understanding. By being OK with making a mistake, your left brain can relax with its editing mode. Sometimes it takes time to understand what your intuition is telling you.
gia's the real deal. She can read your mother's, grandmother's dog!
C. Acosta, Mexico
Great books on increasing your intuition
Sonia Choquette is a great psychic with lots of practical advice.
Carolyn Myss single handedly got medical intuition recognized and honored. She has great integrity.
Echo has some practical information about what psychic or intuitive skills are and how to hone them.
John Edward has a TV show called "Crossing Over." He's great to watch as he follows his intuition in the face of people who don't believe him.
All of Ralph Blums books on Runes are great. This one comes with cards versus "stones."
Or maybe you've got a tip for intuition as well. Please share!