1. Nothing is serious!
2. Laugh, because that's what life is.
3. Things and patterns will emerge themselves from the codes secretly hidden in consciousness.
4. Emancipation is when we grasp the codes.
5. That's when we laugh!
by God shet 7 years ago
1. The world is round and thus it doesn't have any edge - so to speak. The only edge is the blue sky and the limitless emptiness2. We are all closer than we 'think' we are3. Maybe we are all living like in different rooms of the same house - having separate exit doors for each room so that we never...
by Barbara Fitzgerald 7 years ago
Sorry if this has been discussed already ad nauseam (I was out of town a bit), but I was experiencing an uptick on several sites following the rollout of Panda 4.2, that seems to have been eradicated on August 14, 2015. In fact my website went almost to 10% of normal pageviews since August...
by Brian L. Powell 9 years ago
At what age are children no longer considered children?I ask because, here in Texas, you can sign contracts at 18 but you can't drink or smoke until 21. I don/t think it is the same around the world. I know parents tend not to see their own children as grown up, so I am talking about everyone else,...
by God shet 7 years ago
1. Sometimes we may need to shift our medium completely. Not changing one's attitude from 'rock' - to 'pop' - or later on, to 'instrumental'. But sometimes we may realize that we need a radically new medium to be in, to express ourselves - that we may need brushes and pencils and colors to bring to...
Copyright © 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
Copyright © 2023 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective owners.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|