jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Anyone interested in discussing meaningful subjects that affect our every day li

1. tarbox7 profile image60
    tarbox7posted 9 years ago

Anyone interested in discussing meaningful subjects that affect our every day lives such as: Relationships, Life, Love, Faith, Forgiveness, Purpose, Fulfillment,Peace, Patience, Kindness, Hope, etc.

2. Mizanti profile image57
    Mizantiposted 8 years ago

I am certainly interested in discussing the esssentials of living in a "more excellent state" of mind and spirit.

3. aoiffe379 profile image56
    aoiffe379posted 8 years ago

I am interested in a variety of subjects including the ones you have mentioned.Discussion is healthy and two heads can be better than one.Maybe you or I might have a perspective the other one has not considered yet. Tell me what interests you and how you propose to activate our discussion. Feel free to visit my blog and comment. Maybe your comment or question will generate ideas for a new hub. Nothing beats a trial; and many failures have been turned around to launch success.

4. profile image0
    divinemercylover1posted 8 years ago

Very good question I must say I like discussing relationships or marriage anyway because I feel very strongly that relationships of opposite gender can not be consummated. A marriage however as far as I have discovered, one must understand our true purpose in as much that we offer ourselves to each other as a "gift of self." A true and total sharing and committed surrender to one another brings us to new levels of love. We must also allow the divine to participate in the sanctity of this holy espousal union. Forgiveness is a major component as well for this coming directly from the heart allows us to reap beautiful rewards as well. Peace be with you for asking this appropriate question!

working