jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

can i really see auras?

1. profile image45
    kelstarposted 8 years ago

can i really see auras?

i was told last night i have a gift and a pure white aura and tried to see it as per instructions on th "how to c auras" page i definitly seen something and am freaked out!!

2. teugene profile image55
    teugeneposted 8 years ago

I can answer your question in one word........YES.
    To learn how please fell free to visit my blog on the subject.  You do not need to be psychic and yes you can see energy. Check my block.

3. Shealy Healy profile image60
    Shealy Healyposted 8 years ago

Absolutely. You can see auras. I would not have believed it if I did not have the first aura experience in an actually aura class. I joined a metaphysical group about 15 years ago. To join the group it was mandatory to take and participate in a group of classes. One of the classes was “Seeing Auras.”  It was a little uncomfortable at first. We had to wear only a white sheet wrapped around your bodies to cover us. The teacher insisted on this. She felt that wearing color would distract the student. She was right. Then, she placed only candles to light the room. So, the students could look at each other from across the room. I sat across from a male who I will call Don. Don had the white sheet wrapped tightly around his entire body. Only his neck and face were visible to me. Almost immediately I could see the ether that surrounds the body.  Believe me, you can see this too. In the right lighting it is very clear and noticeable. You do have to sit quietly and get relaxed first. Then you have to spend a few minutes just looking at the person sitting across from you. Eventually you stop looking at the person and all his physical details. At that moment you see the ether. It is a clear, grayish border that stems from about 1 to 2 inches from the entire body. Imagine a glow on the outside of the body. That is what you see. I was grateful just to see this. And, I really did not expect to see much more. I had been practicing intuition and spiritual teachings for a few years and had not seen an aura yet. So, I did not think that it was really possible. Anyway, the teacher began a meditation and asked the person sitting across  from me to concentrate on a color. She asked me to close my eyes and listen to her meditation. When the time was right she asked me to open my eyes and look at the student across from me. And, I was so amazed that I opened my eyes and mouth in disbelief. There surrounding the student in front of me was the lightest shade of pale blue. Outstanding. And, that is how it happened.

4. destiny17 profile image74
    destiny17posted 7 years ago

Yes, you can see Aura's and energy around objects.  Anyone can do this.  Here is a step by step guide on how to see energy and Aura's  http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-See-Energy-And-Your-Aura

If you have any questions let me Know.

Thanks Destiny

5. Missy11 profile image56
    Missy11posted 6 years ago

Its really not something to flip about. You have a gift! Its once and only thing. smile exept it because i bet theres peeps out there that wish they had the gift you r freaking out about