I am writing a hub about dreams. Can I add your question and the story of your w

1. Deanna Ragin profile image60
    Deanna Raginposted 8 years ago

I am writing a hub about dreams. Can I add your question and the story of your water dream?

I recently commented on your water dream and I promise you that I had a water dream the night after. I found this to be a sign of confirmation that I should expand on this topic. I want to put your question in the body so everyone will know  that you inspired me to write more on this topic as well as the dream I had on this the day after.

2. aoiffe379 profile image56
    aoiffe379posted 8 years ago

It is thrilling to know that you were inspired by my water dream and want to include it in a hub. I will be happy to share any additional information about water dreams with you.

An example is in one dream I was in an auditorium, probably attending a seminar or workshop. I left the auditorium to go to the rest room or get some water to drink. Anyhow, I had to travel a hallway. At first the water seemed like an accident- someone spilled water and failed to mop it up. But as I travelled the hallway, the water got deeper. It was clear and deep enough for a small turtle to swim in. I estimated the water to be between ankle deep and mid calf. Of course I did not venture into deep water.

In another dream. I was an observer. The water was so high I could see only the back of a horse.Most of the back was covered with water.You and I know that most horses are taller than six feet!

working