jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your deepest "unsatisfied longing" that would bring you the most satisfa

1. bayareagreatthing profile image66
    bayareagreatthingposted 8 years ago

What is your deepest "unsatisfied longing" that would bring you the most satisfaction in life? Why?

2. Born Again 05 profile image80
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

I long to be in the presence of my Lord and Savior... for it is only in His presence that my life will be fulfilled.

3. aoiffe379 profile image55
    aoiffe379posted 8 years ago

During meditation a few years ago God put the idea of a camp for youth in the summer and a retreat/seminar/conference centre for adults in winter in my heart. My sister talked about a prayer garden to compliment such a place and prepared her idea with a plan in details before she died.

Recently someone offered a scope of land- which is ideal- at a very reasonable price; but the money was not available. I have worked with youth; and I know their basic needs. I can help them. Some have returned to say thanks and share their testimony. However, thanks or not, my sole desire is to create a better society and world by impacting some if not all of the young people in my locale positively.

4. yes2truth profile image61
    yes2truthposted 8 years ago

The end of this evil world with the return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the silencing of mainstream Christians with their worthless drivel and mumbo jumbo.

LORD PLEASE HURRY THAT DAY!!

5. profile image0
    churchboyposted 8 years ago

I would love to bring more people to Christ that would make me happy.

working