jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What do you think about the Author, Frank E. Peretti?

1. fierycj profile image78
    fierycjposted 8 years ago

I love the guys books. I don't agree with all of his portrayals of the supernatural. But I think its good Christian fiction that makes for an interesting read, and cuts across every section of people. My favorites are Piercing the Darkness, This Present Darkness, and Prophet.

2. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 8 years ago

Never heard of him, but I believe you.... You read, write and watch films a  lot dont you.....

Have you ever read Maeve Binchy books....
    Have you read P.s. I love you or seen the film

Are you going to make a love movie or a hate movie????

forgot to say hello....

fierycjposted 8 years agoin reply to this

A lot of questions there, Bren. Hello to you, too. I've not heard or read those movies. Yes I do write, read and watch a lot of movies daily. Seriously I worry for myself. I read atleast two books per week. Write everyday. Whether its a script, or my novel, or recently hubs. And for movies, I cant even count how many I watch in a week. Gazillions I imagine. Will I make love or hate movies? Well, my genre is paranormal, supernatural, metaphysical, horror, action, fantasy, adventure, religious, and conspiracy. So I guess its basically love and hate. I'll never make a romantic comedy. They come off as phony to me. You never did read the HorrorScope series again, did ya?

1. profile image0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I read A..... I went back to look for more did I miss something, I know that is not horoscopes, SORRY WILL LOOK NOW

i meant my hubs on the saga of Paul Marshall - HorrorScope:The Chronicles of Paul Marshall Verse I,II,III,IV. I would have published Verse V a while back, but I'm not encouraged with the followership on the stories.

3. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 8 years ago

SORRY SORRY SORRY ON MY WAY NOW....

4. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Wow, this certainly takes me down memory lane.  I read one of his books maybe 15 to 20 years ago and I remember it well.  It was "Piercing the Darkness". It gave me an insight on how things operated in the Spiritual Realm. From that book, I'd say he was a very good writer. I must check the internet to see his latest ones.  Cheers Fiery smile

No probs, Lady E.

5. FeliceGerwitz profile image55
    FeliceGerwitzposted 8 years ago

I love Frank Peretti! His books are fantastic and I have read them all. It made me stop gossiping. Really. Actually, one of my favorites is not a fiction at all. It is his book "The Wounded Spirit." It discusses his difficult childhood.

My children have read all of his books. For those who don't believe in "God-incidences" ...my claim to fame was having my novel series on a page in the Christian Book Distributors' (CBD.com) Kids Catalog listed on the page adjoining the back cover *under* Peretti's Cooper Kids series! I thought our books had not made it into the catalog (we were nobodys after all), and then we saw them! What a joy that was and believe me, it helped sell books!

working