Is there a badge for religious tolerance? We don't practice any particular relig

1. profile image47
    ggorkaposted 7 years ago

Is there a badge for religious tolerance? We don't practice any particular religion but discuss...

as many as possible. We acknowledge the beliefs of any religion that we are exposed to and teach our children to respect that there are different religious beliefs. If possible, we will even observe religious holidays.

2. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 7 years ago

I never could understand why people actually fight over religion.  I think we should just tolerate the beliefs of others because they have the right to their ideas.  Live and let live is how life should work in the world. I love religious holidays, the more the better, as long as they are paid holidays. 

Any reason to celebrate with friends and family is good in my eyes. 

Best wishes.

3. terced ojos profile image67
    terced ojosposted 7 years ago

Only in this day and age.

Once upon a time it was commonplace to consider it blasphemy to not believe in the Christian God and if you voiced this disbelief you could be killed at the very least ostracized.

It was once the Christian thing to do.

In many communities here in the United States we have a facade of tolerance but not a real acceptance of what others believe.

If you don't believe me let someone who is a Zoroastrian, muslim, buddhist, homosexual, civil rights activist, seikh, mormon, jehovas witness...let anyone of these people run for the office of President of the United States.

You will find out pretty quickly how "tolerant" these "Christians" are.

Before you go patting yourself on your back and singing cumbaya.

Just because you say something louder and more often than other people say something doesn't make it true.

Pffffff....

working