Have you ever had a transcendental moment?

1. Collin.G profile image56
    Collin.Gposted 7 years ago

Have you ever had a transcendental moment?

What was your experience in that moment?

2. Jed Fisher profile image89
    Jed Fisherposted 7 years ago

Yes, when I was driving a compact car at night through a very heavy rain storm. I came up behing a slower moving class 8 rig, which had water splashing up behind it, enough to make it impossible for me to see anything. And then another big rig was right behind me and most likely couldn't see me in that spray of water. I experinced a sene of complete calm and my awareness expanded to the point I was able to drive on like this for nearly ten minutes. During this time, my innner voice, my rational mind and my animal spirits spoke to one another, made their points, came to agreement, and I've been satisfied with my  life ever since.

3. krishubpages123 profile image30
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

yes, I had experiance once I had visited the spritual master Amritaandhamayi once , then came to my house and opened the house then got into the restroom, through restroom door gap, I saw the same spirtual master with white cloth full body covering has been entering into my house, I can not believe that because she was there somewhere, how come she travels to my house so sudden, then I got into house looks for her, she wasn't so it makes fearfull that time.