What is life regration?

1. indigored profile image60
    indigoredposted 7 years ago

What is life regration?

Is it a psychic phenomenon or a psychological event or what?  I don't even know how to categorize it!  Does it fit under religion and philosophy?

2. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

Past life regression is a technique that uses hypnosis to recover what practitioners believe are memories of past lives or incarnations, though others regard them as fantasies or delusions.

3. Petra Vlah profile image61
    Petra Vlahposted 7 years ago

Life regression is an experiment done under light hypnosis (you still know what is going on). I was very skeptical and I did it mostly out of curiosity, but with little hopes that will actually do anything for me.
    In my case, the intent of the experiment was to find out the reasons I was acting a certain way (letting others get away with murder and although feeling very frustrated about it, will never taking any action to stop it).
    The practitioner took me back in time (supposedly a previous life) and I “saw” and “relived” a specific experience that could have cased such behavior in my part. After “seeing” the event, the practitioner asked me to visualize a rope that was keeping me connected to that situation (person) and I was instructed to cut the rope and free myself. I did just that and, believe it or not, my entire attitude has changed dramatically – to the point were today I am just the opposite of what I used to be (will speak up and don’t let anybody get away with the slightest thing that meant stepping allover me)
    Everybody (family, friends, and co-workers) noticed the change immediately and some were not all that happy about it :-))

working