jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

UFOs real or fake?

1. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

UFOs real or fake?

2. phiphi profile image60
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

Sure if you look at things scientifically or from a religious standpoint, there are so many planets and stars in the universe, odds are life exists elsewhere. And if that's the case, some of it could be more advanced and have capability to travel across the stars.

3. profile image46
    janakpuriposted 7 years ago

this is real if u r than call me 09068004824

4. umairabid profile image52
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

you need to see the documentary on the youtube the great deception it will make the things clear to you

5. shynsly profile image56
    shynslyposted 7 years ago

I'm not into the supernatural. Don't believe in ghosts, I'm not "super-stitious". I'm more or less an athiest. I believe in facts, in science, in things I can see, understand, and figure out for myself (or at least hear reasonable explanations from individuals smarter than myself).

All that said... given the fact we know the universe is, for all intents and purposes, infinite... a glance to the night sky from a deserted country road reveals millions, if not trillions, of stars visible to the naked eye... all with their own planetary systems of one form or another... my question becomes, "how could you possibly NOT believe in E.T.?"

In all honesty, I think it's flat out... IGNORANT and ARROGANT for anyone to suggest ours is the only planet with life, of some form or another, present. It simply isn't possible.

Now... do I believe we've actually been visited by those life forms... who knows? Many reputable people have claimed to have had encounters... but, on the other hand, why would an alien race advanced enough to come here be so passive?

working