jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can I prove there is marriage in heaven. Some use Luke 20:27-35 & Matthew 22

1. profile image44
    Mjensonposted 7 years ago

How can I prove there is marriage in heaven. Some use Luke 20:27-35 & Matthew 22:24:30 to say...

there is not.

2. Michael Durden profile image78
    Michael Durdenposted 7 years ago

You can't. You can't prove there is a heaven, let alone marriage in heaven. That's why they call it faith and belief, because it cannot be proven.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Before you can do this you have to prove the existence of heaven.

4. drbillfannin profile image61
    drbillfanninposted 7 years ago

If people would read the Bible instead of listening to pastors teaching false doctrines, they would find that people don't go to Heaven. That is very clear in the Bible. People die and await the resurrection. When that happens, God will set up his kingdom on earth with his reborn followers. There is not one verse that says people go to Heaven, but Jesus did say that no man had gone to Heaven except Him. Also, there is no marriage in Heaven. There is no marriage in God's kingdom. All this is in the New Testament.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

how can you prove heaven even exists. i thought that it is faith that religion is about and not proof. this is always the arguement religious people use so why ask for proof .

6. profile image0
    brotheryochananposted 7 years ago

There is no marriage in heaven. Angels and God live there. We will not live there.
    Drbilfannin is correct