jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

does the spirits leave your home after you have frinshed the oujia broad

1. profile image50
    staceychristopherposted 7 years ago

does the spirits leave your home after you have frinshed the oujia broad

2. itsandreawilson profile image66
    itsandreawilsonposted 7 years ago

I was under the impression that they do not leave, and that by calling them there, they will stay until THEY decide to leave

3. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I suppose it depends on how much hard liquor you guests have consumed before they leave your home.

4. heavenbound5511 profile image80
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

Of course they stay there in your house to harass you. They are not your friend, they are demons. When your done playing with demons seek Jesus.
    When you have had enough problems with bad dreams, illnesses, and chaos tell them IN THE NAME OF JESUS LEAVE NOW!

They will leave and the power that your are seeking will become evident that is the power that Jesus has and offers to you to overcome all evil, the whole world of evil.
    So your looking for power and to be connected with something greater than you- well it is Jesus.

Meet Jesus, accept Him, Romans 10:9-10 and watch Him come to your rescue.
    He saves us from ourself, our sins, our bad choices.
    So even though we make friends with the devil, and the devil comes to steal kill and destroy- Jesus is full of mercy and forgiveness and will restore, save and deliver us from all that is against His will and His people.
    His people perish for the lack of knowledge.
    I have pages on evil spirits, demons, deliverance prayers if you are wanting free. God bless you!

working