jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who has the most sins in the world?

1. musolla_02 profile image53
    musolla_02posted 7 years ago

Who has the most sins in the world?

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

it depends on what you call a sin. i'm an athiest so i guess i'm probably concidered to be pretty bad by some .

3. sturner1 profile image66
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

It doen't matter, a sin is still a sin, weather you've commited one or a thousand, and we have all come short of the glory of God.

4. roadrockafella profile image62
    roadrockafellaposted 7 years ago

I've no idea who. But it would probably people who call themselves humans, but don't act like one.

5. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

The truth of the matter is Lucifer or Satan for because of his constant lying to us we are all at one time or another led into sin by him.

6. JayDee Sterling profile image58
    JayDee Sterlingposted 7 years ago

Everybody.  For to be without sin, would imply that one is perfect and no one on this Earth and in this world is perfect.

7. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I've just up voted two answers on here, on the first, the button greyed out but the vote didn't register, on the second, the vote greyed out and the vote did register.  I've refreshed it and it hasn't changed.  this is the second time this has happened with my votes in the last couple of days.  What's going on, anyone know?

8. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

small or big it's still a sin and everybody has sinned.. . were therefore equally sinners in the sight of an Almighty God

9. Mark Upshaw profile image60
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

Those who believe in sin have the most sins. From a Christian perspective:  Jesus washed away all sins from the beginning to the end of time of all his believers.  If they were washed away, then there is no sin left and the person that continues to judge himself/herself as a sinner is sinning by thinking so, which is akin to saying that Jesus did not accomplish what he is believed to accomplish.  "washing away the sins of the world" 

For the rest of us, sin is a ridiculous idea and we know that it does not exist.