This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is the topic of religion prohibited on the Hubber's Hangout Forum? I am being ar

1. jagandelight profile image78
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

Is the topic of religion prohibited on the Hubber's Hangout Forum? I am being arras by two guys...

there.

2. heavenbound5511 profile image79
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

No it's not prohibited. People just like to argue about the exisitence of God.
    God bless you.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I bet that's uncomfortable, being made into a tapestry.

4. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i would hate to see that happen even though i'm an athiest. if people get strength from believing in religion, all the power to them. to me it is just something to debate about.

5. philirodje profile image62
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

No it is not prohibited some guys are just troublesome so i would advice that you ignore any comment that is not pleasant and move on to good ones

6. poorconservative1 profile image61
    poorconservative1posted 7 years ago

It was my understanding that we can talk about pretty much anything, and I'm sure there are quite a few that would be willing to talk about religion (although I'm not really one of them). But If you are feeling harassed it's because you are letting them get to you. Just ignore them and eventually they will go away and then hopefully they will grow up and leave people alone.

7. angel115707 profile image60
    angel115707posted 7 years ago

Trust me, I've noticed, not big on forums because of it, every time a person posts a topic pertaining to faith, God etc, there are a few sore old bullies who show up hammering away until their little hate-crime click appears to urge them on, its pathetic, and i agree with what others have said, if they are so faithless, and believe in nothing, then why are they so obsessed with it? they cant get their minds off of God LOL.... its sooo funny even people who deny God, can't get enough of him, just take it like a compliment by incompetent boobs... they are doing all they know, but at least they are only giving God more attention!

working