jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How is it different in the 4th dimension from life as we know it? What is the 5t

1. keepitnatural profile image72
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

How is it different in the 4th dimension from life as we know it? What is the 5th or any other highe

er like?

2. Lady Wordsmith profile image81
    Lady Wordsmithposted 7 years ago

Isn't the 4th dimension just time?  I thought the 4th dimension was time.

If you watch a film in 4D, I think it has smellovision or something.  And you get splashed with water if you're watching a film that has water in it.

3. profile image0
    Multimanposted 7 years ago

Having just returned from the 5th dimension I can say with absolute certainty that you wouldn't like it there, besides its really crowded.

4. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image56
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

all dimmensions some what exist within this reality, like lady w says, the 4th dimmensions is just reckon to be time, so the 4th dimmenion is no different from this dimmension,

as to what the 5 dimmensions is, i'm not too sure, maybe it's time travel, or a parrel universe smile

5. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4654914_f260.jpg

The Best book to imagine is a very thin (and politically incorrect) book called "Flatland", written at the turn of the 20th century.

Flatland is one of the very few novels about math and philosophy that can appeal to almost any layperson

Mind Twister: What if the shape of our 'finite/infinite universe a klein bottle or a Möbius strip?

6. dimension451 profile image59
    dimension451posted 5 years ago

What we see and think in our waking moments is the dimension in which we exist. We can exist in other dimensions. Our minds exist in a form that allows it to travel in ways our bodies can't. I believe that in our dreams and meditative states of consciousness, we can tap into other dimensions, look around and obtain memories of our perceptions of these other realms.

working