jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are we the one that make our destiny or some supernatural force made it the way

1. workload profile image37
    workloadposted 6 years ago

Are we the one that make our destiny or some supernatural force made it the way it is?

2. cmlindblom profile image77
    cmlindblomposted 6 years ago

We control our own lives  I think. I don't like the thought of not being in control of what happens to me or my family so I think I run my show

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image62
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

God Hath Created us ... Thus, we Exist, in His Ordination.

But God, in His Infinite Wisdom ... Hath also Granted us the absolute Freedom to
    think, and to do, as we please in Being ... meaning, In His Granted ... this, our worldly Life ...

His Granting of Life ... to you, me, and all those who Live, is thus, The Destined.
    But our doing, with His Granted Gift, of Life, is totally in our own hands ...

Thus, some carve out Salvation ... of their own Free Will, and earn Eternal repose in Paradise ... and others consign themselves to hell ... with their hands ...
    This, Is Destiny.

For The Lord Having Shown us The Correct Way ... cannot be blamed, for what we think and do ... and He Knows more than we ever will !

Thus, within The Destined, Being ... Humans are scribes of their own Destiny ... a Destiny they carved with their own hand ... by either following The Ordained ... within The Granted Wisdom and the absolute Freedom ... to do ... and think as we like ...
    Thus we either Follow His Word ... or follow, Satan's whispering.

4. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

We are given choices and we choose them ... there is no supernatural force that controls it.

In religion people think that everything is pre-determined by God ... so what is the point of it all ... but that is not true.

If you have a toddler, you know a lot about them and you can quite accurately predict the outcome of what will happen when the baby sees a familiar face or what they do when they encounter a certain problem. Similarly God has only predicted your outcome but knows you too well that His prediction is accurate, even though the choice is in your hands.

5. profile image10
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

In the beginning of human birth(first birth as human), we had freedom to choose and act as per our whims and fancies. But there was a precondition. Whatever we do on our own choice or volition invariably produced consequent results which was binding upon us and we can not escape from the results. By acting on our own, many number of times, we had accumulated the binding results. As the burden of this results grow(results may be either good or bad according to our actions), we become chained to such an extent that we loose our freedom completely. At this stage, destiny(the combined results of the past actions) starts its function. Though initially we were free, we were chained by our own actions.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

we make our lives what it is. there is no supernatural involvement or some god that has predetermined how you life is going to go. you are what you try to be. it's seriously quite simple.