jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has anybody experienced dreams dealing with prophecy during a near-death experie

1. road2hell profile image76
    road2hellposted 6 years ago

Has anybody experienced dreams dealing with prophecy during a near-death experience?

Has anyone experieced a near death experience and as a  result, obtained psychic powers including prophetic dreams. heightened intuition, deja vu. etc.?

2. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image80
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 6 years ago

I have no such experience but wish I had. But with mind games, I have lots of memorable experiences with my past women lovers....Something I have learnt over the years is that breaking a women's perceptual defense as it is known in psychology is  quit easy with appropriate spiritual practices. Mind regression is the one that works best for me..
    I like this question. Thanks for asking.

3. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Yes. And it is very common for the two to be linked. Many of us psychics believe that traumatic situations/events (like life or death, OBE, etc...) can shake your consciousness so much that it awakens the higher/energetic senses, that you always had, but were unable to consciously access previously.

Let me know if you need any guidance or assistance in coping with and learning to use your new skills smile

4. Man from Modesto profile image83
    Man from Modestoposted 6 years ago

de ja vu is only part of dream recall. The sense of having seen it before is exactly that: it was seen previously in a dream.

I have had two near death experiences. Neither of them produced any result you mention.

However, in 1993, after I forgave someone I hated, I received the gift of prophetic dreams. In my experience, anyone with one gift: prophecy, dreams, visions... also has a minor gifting in the others.

"Psychic" powers and prophecy/dreams/visions are actually directly at odds with each other. The first is a demonic supernatural power (and hence it's inaccuracy). The latter gifts are supernatural from the Kingdom of God, and only appear to err if someone adds their own private interpretation.

working