jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are your thoughts on Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow children

1. Jarp profile image58
    Jarpposted 6 years ago

What are your thoughts on Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow children

The Indigo children have been incarnating here over the last 100 years. Indigo children in the last 20 years and Rainbow most recently.. Are they real?!

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Children are real, I don't think it is wise to paint them indigo or other colours of the rainbow   Perhaps dress them up as crystals for occasional bouts of fun.

3. profile image0
    PJ_Deneenposted 6 years ago

I think mainly it's an excuse for people not to discipline their children and not to grow up themselves.

4. Love of Writing profile image60
    Love of Writingposted 5 years ago

I believe they are real and only because i have a crystal child. I'm going to politely disagree with the other two posts in that I do not think it is about whether a parent is disciplining their child and it isn't about labelling them either. Crystal children ARE different than the average child. They are more sensitive, caring, and generous than the average person and "want to save the world". My child has taught me more than i could ever imagine about love, kindness and generosity. Yes, a lot of kids are like this but Crystal children go above and beyond. They are selfless for the most part and want to make a difference in order to have the world live in harmony with one another. I have so many examples, i wouldn't be able to list them all. I'm always open to others opinions as well, this is just my thoughts on it. Please feel free to comment or message me for more smile

working