jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe in horoscope , and your whole life is pre-written by God ?

1. pms85 profile image58
    pms85posted 6 years ago

Do you believe in horoscope , and your whole life is pre-written by God ?

2. MickeySr profile image82
    MickeySrposted 6 years ago

That's two very different things; I'm sure there are many people who believe astrology provides valid information about life who don't think anything has been "pre-written" by God - and I'm sure there are many people who believe everything is "pre-written" by God but put no stock whatsoever in divining what God has "pre-written" through reading their horoscope.

3. MojoDawg profile image60
    MojoDawgposted 6 years ago

Horoscope has nothing to do with or connect to GOD. Horoscope is astrology and GOD is the divine creator if you believe in creation; which I do; but if you actually know anything about GOD, the first thing he gave man is choice. People get really confused about predestination.

God never took away anyone's free will to believe or not even acknowledge His existence; yet he has chosen before the foundation of this world those who would be his eternally. This is a difficult one to get your hands around because free will and being chosen of God exist in the same space. "This is GOD stuff" .... be Blessed:smile

4. Sadie14 profile image88
    Sadie14posted 6 years ago

I don't believe in horoscope because you determine most of the situations that happen in your life. And God didn't pre-write our lives. He gave us life so we could learn and make our own choices.

5. maulikbhatt profile image67
    maulikbhattposted 5 years ago

Shubham,

Any one believe or not cosmic energy of Planets  & Constellations  effect on Earth &  its living & non living things.
    For human life not every thing  but lots of things are related with  this cosmic energy. It depends upon other things also. Its not like pre-written but nearly to that.

And each and every things belongs to God, so defiantly cosmic energy & related things also belongs to God.

Shubham,
    Maulik Bhatt

working