jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think we need a new "topic" option in Hubpages for "personal growth"?

1. Violet Flame profile image73
    Violet Flameposted 5 years ago

Do you think we need a new "topic" option in Hubpages for "personal growth"?

I don't know about you, but I often have difficulties narrowing down the "topic" option for my writing and questions. A lot of my writings fall under general spirituality and personal growth as I do not wish to go into any particular religion at all. But no such options are there. What is your view?

2. Mr. Happy profile image84
    Mr. Happyposted 5 years ago

I think religion and spirituality are somewhat the same category here. Or is it religion and philosophy?

For me, religion can be/is philosophy and often philosophy borders spirituality and then, many times spirituality can also mean religion ... that is why for me, they are all in the same boat - even though there are distinctions to be made between the three topics.

Violet Flameposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Mr. Happy for your answer. Which category do you think "personal growth" fit under? I almost put it under "health", ha ha ha

2. Mr. Happy profile image84
      Mr. Happyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Is the personal growth You write about in relation to spirituality? I have also heard the term "personal growth", mentioned in relations to finances.
      All the best!

3. tussin profile image59
    tussinposted 5 years ago

You could try society and social issues, or heath/mental health.

4. Mom Kat profile image81
    Mom Katposted 5 years ago

Health - Quality of life and wellness - Personal Development

Would this be the section you are looking for?

Violet Flameposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh Yay! This is it!!! Thanks a bunch!!! I am so chuckled to think that I wasn't too far off when I joked about putting it under "Health"!

2. Mom Kat profile image81
      Mom Katposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Glad I could help.  I've written a few under this section myself.  I'll see you in there smile

5. rosejaden74 profile image60
    rosejaden74posted 5 years ago

I think a new topic called "personal growth" would be a great idea. It seems there a lot of self improvement  and self help articles on Hub Pages.

working