jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Dreams about airport

1. Jennifer Lay profile image61
    Jennifer Layposted 3 years ago

Dreams about airport

What does it mean when you have a dream about anxiety of getting to your plane on time in an airport?

2. Barbara Root profile image60
    Barbara Rootposted 3 years ago

Perhaps you feel like you are running out of time. According to Craig Hamilton-Parker, the author of Hidden Meanings of Dreams, dreams resolve anxieties and restore psychological equilibrium. It's quite natural  to have dreams that express anxieties and that cannot be asserted in everyday life. Freud believed that anxiety dreams disguise repressed aggression or resentment. Where anxiety appears in dreams, look for repressed feelings or desires that initiate anxiety. Freud identified repressed childhood feelings of resentment, jealousy, and hostility toward parent and family as giving rise to these dreams. As for the mystical interpretation, anxiety dreams would have an opposite meaning, in other words, a worry will very soon be relieved. In some ways this is true, for by expressing fears in your dreams you come closer to resolving your hidden fears. To put all this into context with your dream could perhaps mean that you resent or have repressed aggression for possibly your parents regarding being late or absent. Hope this helps!

3. profile image0
    BrianCFrancisposted 3 years ago

You are feeling trapped in your current situation. You are not sure if you can "take off" into some new adventure or life journey in which you are counting on.

1. Jennifer Lay profile image61
      Jennifer Layposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I do tend to build walls that are not really there at times.  I recently just decided to start a Tarot business(something that I have been wanting to do for many years).  I am just taking it step by step:)