jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Do you believe in parallel dimensions or time travel ?

1. vesko profile image59
    veskoposted 3 years ago

Do you believe in parallel dimensions or time travel ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8981344_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    jonaiveposted 3 years ago

Yes. It doesn't hurt to believe. The number of unknowable things in the universe is itself unknowable! We can't just conclude that a thing doesn't exist because we don't know about it. That would be an argumentum ad ignorantiam.

1. vesko profile image59
      veskoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

i agree,it is not logical that nothing exists!! what you thing about movie source code ?

3. tutdude profile image60
    tutdudeposted 3 years ago

If you ask me, i do not believe, dude. d:

1. vesko profile image59

you're religious fanatic i guess smile

4. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

I think it's very likely possible, but I don't know if it's something that we as human beings will ever have the capacity to discover.

1. vesko profile image59

our brain is limited

5. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 3 years ago

I like to think that anything is possible, this is how I have accomplished things that some people told me could not be done. Doubtful though that it would be something we could access and safely navigate but, I don't mind being proven wrong.Time travel is certainly something I'd really like to experience smile

6. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

Yes, I do. I also believe to travel through time or perceive parallel dimension requires using our senses beyond the "logical" or "educated" mind. Our cultures have become so dependent on rationalization -based on only what we can touch, taste, hear, smell and see- most of our species have lost the capacity to use the sixth sense (which is spirit).  To be truly a participant of multi-dimensions and awaken to time beyond the linear, we must first overcome this crippling dependence.

working