If a killer can kill, the victim will kill him too in his next life?

1. gerremarc profile image60
    gerremarcposted 3 years ago

If a killer can kill, the victim will kill him too in his next life?

Is reincarnation is true?

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

In some belief systems, that's how it works. Whatever karma you accrue in this life may carry over into the next, so if you kill in this life, you may, in turn, be killed in the next.

3. profile image0
    IslamWashiaposted 3 years ago

I am Muslim, but I read a lot about Hinduism, what I understand is that reincarnation states that the killer must be punished in the second life, so he must suffer, not only die may be after having a good life, and the killed one must be rewarded by something good, not doing something bad like killing, that will result for a third life of punishment for him because of the crime he made.

What I didn’t understand about reincarnation is some situation like in the period of War World II, about 80 million die, we didn’t found 80 million born, also when a child die directly after his birth, what is the idea of his birth, he didn’t live a good or bad life, my country Egypt was about 20 million from 60 years we are now about 90 million from where all this spirit came.

Would you please guide me to some source a book or website, where I can read more about Hinduism, so I can get answers to these questions.