jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Do you have a bible name? do you like it?

1. LadyFiddler profile image77
    LadyFiddlerposted 3 years ago

Do you have a bible name? do you like it?

Hello there hubbers, I know some people hate there names either because it sounds funny or its a strange name lol. Mines is Abigail Joanna "those are my first and middle names" What are yours?

I am not too fond of Abigail although its a beautiful Bible character's name. I think I am getting used to it now.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/11992442_f260.jpg

2. Daniella Lopez profile image97
    Daniella Lopezposted 3 years ago

My name is Danielle, which originates from the name Daniel, so I suppose I have a Bible name. I've never been overly fond of my name, because I've never felt like it fits me well. I usually just go by Danie instead.

LadyFiddlerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi Daniella lol @ your short name danie but they also say danny for a boy so i guess your nickname may sound the same.

Thanks much for coming bad!

2. Daniella Lopez profile image97
      Daniella Lopezposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I pronounce Danie like you would Danny. wink

3. LadyFiddler profile image77

Okay cool Danielle good to see u again , have a swell day.

3. justthemessenger profile image84
    justthemessengerposted 3 years ago

Yes, my hub name is "just the messenger ", but my real name is James. I share a name with the brother of our Lord as well as a biblical author and James "the greater"an original disciple who is also one of the first matyrs of  Christ. I have learned that James is derived from the name Jacob which means supplanter. Outside of Hub Pages, I use the pen name, "Brother James."

Hi Brother James please to meet you and thanks much for the little history on your name.

Your sister in Christ Abigail lol

working