jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What does it mean when you keep seeing the same repeating numbers over and over

1. daisyjae profile image81
    daisyjaeposted 3 years ago

What does it mean when you keep seeing the same repeating numbers over and over again?

I swear every time I look at a clock it is either 11:11, 2:22 or 3:33. Sometimes I check my bank balance and it will have repeating numbers too. Does this have any meaning?

2. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 3 years ago

There is a mythical connection to seeing triple numbers. It generally indicates a life changing experience is about to take place especially if the triples are 5.  Each number expresses different meanings to each of us much like dreams do, but whatever it means your sub-conscience mind is giving you something for awareness to wake you up and call attention to its being.

daisyjaeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I knew it was something like that. I will have to look up the individual numbers and see what they mean. Thank you for answering my question!

3. Snøwman profile image60
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

You see those numbers just as often as when you see other numbers. You just notice when you see those numbers more.

daisyjaeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm you could be right, snowman. That is probably true. Thanks for your response!

4. profile image0
    Rad Manposted 3 years ago

It means you are being superstitious. Humans have an uncanny weakness to superstitions.

working