jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What are some of the best ways to meditate and get a clear mind and handle on th

1. Laendra Booker profile image61
    Laendra Bookerposted 3 years ago

What are some of the best ways to meditate and get a clear mind and handle on things?

2. Mick Beet profile image30
    Mick Beetposted 3 years ago

having sex!!!heheh.I think that's a good way.....

Laendra Bookerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

lmao:)

3. Sri T profile image79
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12217479_f260.jpg

Japa yoga is easy. If you find a powerful mantra and repeat it contantly, the mind will calm down. If you grab a spiritual mantra such as the Hindu "OM" or Japanese or Tibetan mantras, you will receive supernatural powers that can more than handle any earthly matters. If you don't want powers, you can do mindful meditations such as; breathing in, I feel calm, breathing out I feel relaxed. After a few days your breathing will be conditioned to keep you calm and relaxed automatically. It's based on Pavlov's conditioned reflex. If you have a God or Goddess you may chant their name or invoke them. You can look at a candle and count from 100 to 1. You will be in a trance well before you reach the number 1. You can also buy good guided meditations or find them for free on youtube. Whatever state of mind you want, you can find it there, including brain entrainment, alpha, theta or delta mind states.

Laendra Bookerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thank you so much I will look into this

working