jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Are aliens real or imaginary?

1. Ellen Theo profile image81
    Ellen Theoposted 20 months ago

Are aliens real or imaginary?

2. WiccanSage profile image95
    WiccanSageposted 20 months ago

I can't know for sure of course, but I think it's logical that life on other planets exists somewhere out there in the vast expanse of the universe. Even intelligent life.

I'm skeptical that they're visiting our planet, sneaking around, kidnapping people. Again, I don't know, but it doesn't sound very plausible to me.

I would think if beings from another world truly had the technology to come here they would either observe (not disturbing us, the way scientists try to observe nature), approach & befriend (if they were friendly) or they would have obliterated us a long time ago. It's the mission impossible-style cat-and-mouse games that I find hard to swallow.

3. cheaptrick profile image72
    cheaptrickposted 20 months ago

They're Really Imaginary..."The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is they Haven't tried to contact Us". Enrico Fermi

4. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 20 months ago

Around trillions of stars, yes, on many, there is life.
    On an unknown number, there is intelligent life.
    It may be extinct a billion years, arise in a billion or exist a billion light years away right now.

Are aliens dropping by Earth to repeat the sexual exploitation we used to ascribe to demons and gods? No.

5. profile image55
    Norine Williamsposted 20 months ago

If you believe in the CREATOR, let me tell you what HE SAID:

I Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another." 

IT IS WRITTEN!

1. profile image55
      Norine Williamsposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for selecting me for Best Answer.
      I am thankful that "someone" on HP appreciates the WORD of GOD!
      May GOD Bless You!

2. Ellen Theo profile image81
      Ellen Theoposted 19 months agoin reply to this

To be honest, I was pleasantly suprised to find that there was something about aliens in the bible.

When I was about six my brother and I saw a something.  He forgot it, I nevee did

3. profile image55
      Norine Williamsposted 19 months agoin reply to this

It was not your imaginations! 
      They are "real!"

LOVE

working