jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Who do you inspire to become?

1. profile image61
    VivianLynn Morganposted 18 months ago

Who do you inspire to become?

2. profile image61
    peter565posted 18 months ago

What about one of those super human tough fighters in a Chinese martial art movie? big_smile

1. profile image56
      Norine Williamsposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Figures!

3. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 17 months ago

Above your question and again a little lower down is a kid sitting in a meditative posture. I aspire to go inwards and find inner Peace, like what the kid, Buddha or Seer represent. I feel that true happiness lies in being an instrument of a Higher Source ... a perennial Entity ... or Divine Ground which is called by different names.

I aspire to be an unconditionally surrendered instrument of this Source.Much Love, Vivian.

1. profile image56
      Norine Williamsposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Look @ you! 
      "Finding that inner peace like "Buddha or Seer represent!"

What did GOD tell you (Exd20:3)?  Does HE need help with "inner peace" from the "representation of Buddha or Seer?"
      Keep going through "other gods" to your destruction!

4. profile image56
    Norine Williamsposted 17 months ago

"Reconciliation" to THE ONE SPIRIT; JESUS!

"Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: BUT THIS ONE THING I DO, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those thing which are before, "I PRESS" toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in CHRIST JESUS" (Philippians 3:12-14)!

That wraps it up for me!

Blessings

working