jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

The Bible and the Koran are real and the hidden hand knows it..

1. profile image56
    Tabari2iesopenposted 6 years ago

The hidden hand knows that these faiths are 100% true and they Freemasons Illuminati know this, history proves this, think about why if these books are false would these books have revelations of an antichrist to rule the world and claim the holy land with a one world order then be destroyed by the real messiah?? Makes not much sense.. The ones who molded this world know this... Freemasons/illuminati...History is not history it's the present time and the future, look at the elite symbols.... Takes us way back to the Masonic beliefs... ancient symbols... Egypt... Freemasons illuminati Run this world.. Everything in our everyday lives represents this... Need examples?? I can go on for ever.. They do not believe in Jesus but they believe in a supreme being?? They want to crush Jews.. The hate Muslims... But they run our world people.... They are almost to the point were they can't be stopped.. Maybe they can't...they built this world and they will destroy it... They have done this before... With the Israelites... Read your greatest gift of a history book Bible/Koran it's all there and those are the Masonic beliefs.. Need references I'll be sure to share.. Remember it's not what we believe it's what they believe.. Thanks people looking forward to your coments...

1. Disappearinghead profile image83
      Disappearingheadposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Where is your evidence?

1. profile image56
        Tabari2iesopenposted 6 years agoin reply to this

What would you like to know.... You only have the world and everything in it to choose from..

So on that basis then, the Freemasons are responsible for my washing machine breaking down.

2. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

roll

3. Paul Wingert profile image79
      Paul Wingertposted 6 years agoin reply to this

My eye balls are sore from rolling them. It's point obvious that Tabari2iesopen is clueless about Freemasonry and the Illuminati. The Koaran and Bible being history books! lol

2. Greek One profile image76
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

Hidden hand??

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fGqsVTQQ_Uw/TYubtNIQdqI/AAAAAAAAAvs/IQuuD3_snWA/al_bundy_hand_in_pants.jpg

Hidden hand, scratching tiger.

Or am I getting confused with some Kung Fu film?

1. profile image56
        Tabari2iesopenposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Funny... I admit

3. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

interesting to see no one has asked for any kind of further explanation on this.

@greekone - funny pic. smile

@Tabari2iesopen - can you give some more examples ... i'd like to know more.

working