- Religion and Philosophy»
- Astrology & Metaphysics
significance of shape of hands in palmistry
The shape of the palm, the relative size of the palm to the fingers, the shape of the fingers, the thickness, the thinness, the spread all matter in palmistry.
the standard ones are listed here
- Square Palm - people with square palms are considered hard working, materialistic, more involved with living, earning, or the hard facts of life. building, making money, providing the best for family, security etc
- Rectangular Palm - people with rectangular palms are considered thinkers, philosophers, abstract in nature. they would rather not worry about the everyday details of living this life, but rather think about the meaning of life etc.
if the palm is bigger of equal to the size of length of the fingers, then the person is inclined to a hard way of life or earning by his hands.
the fingers are almost as important as the palm.
- long, slender fingers show an artistic or creative bent of mind
- short, stout fingers show an work manlike mentality and willingness to do labor for the good of life
- basics of palmistry
This should be used as a starting hub for anyone interested in palmistry. Each portion has further links to more detailed pages on whatever it is that you would like to know more about. Palmistry is the...
- What do the lines on my hand mean?
Palmistry or chiromancy is the art of characterization and foretelling the future through the study of the palm, also known as palm reading, or chirology. For on intro on palmistry see Basics of Palmistry ...