- Sports and Recreation»
- Individual Sports
My Review of RoxyLean! The "Strongest Fat Burner on the Planet"?
Only 1 pill a day!
Want to Read More on Diets?
- Click here to check out my review of the fun and funky FLIRTY GIRL FITNESS !
- Interested in a Low Carb Diet? Check out the Diet Plan that worked for me! LOW CARB DIET PLAN
- Soups are for everyone! See my recipes for easy Low-Carb vegetarian soups that carnivores like too! Recipes
- Miss potato chips while dieting? Try these easy to make Tasty Kale Chips
Is it truly the most powerful fat burner in the world?...you decide!
I must first say that I am typically against putting anything UN-natural into my system. While others may swear by their favorite "fat Burner" or "diet miracle pill", I try to steer towards getting natural energy boosts from the foods that I eat. That being said, after a referral from a gym friend, I decided it RoxyLean was worth checking out. Maybe it was the statement on the bottle that said "professional grade" or maybe it was the very nice salesperson at GNC, but something compelled me to try it. Here are my thoughts....
1. The GOOD -
- The price. Comparatively it is a much better deal than other products on the market that are double the price. You only take 1 pill a day where others call for up to 6.
- No cravings! When I have tried other "burners" before, they seem to make me want to eat all day long. I didn't notice this with RoxyLean.
- The effect. This pill REALLY did give me an energy boost. It was maybe 5 minutes into my first workout and I felt the rush of energy. I ended up staying on the elliptical for an extra 20 minutes! I didn't want my workout to be over and truly felt great!
2. The BAD -
- The stomach ache! This was the only downside that I saw to the Roxy Lean. Maybe 3 minutes after taking the pill I began having major stomach cramps and felt a warm-tingling sensation in my cheeks. The tingling wasn't bad but the cramping was unbearable! I went to GNC to see if I was dying. He assured me that I was not dying but that I was having a natural reaction to the Niacin in the Roxy Lean. Roxy Lean contains 150% of your daily allowance of Niacin so it was just a lot at once. He suggested that I take it on an empty stomach and then have a piece of toast. It did help to add the toast but not enough to make the cramping stop altogether. Judging from the online reviews, others have had these sensations too but I usually react worse than others to medications and pills so I expect my reaction to be worse.
- Caffeine- It does contain the amount of caffeine as there is in 3 cups of coffee...but doesn't every diet pill or burner that works? Caffeine doesn't bother me so it wasn't a problem!
So, Would I recommend Roxy Lean to others, YES. It is the best "burner" that I have ever taken. It promised an energy boost and endurance during my workout and I certainly got it! I would certainly advise that you know going into it that you may have some side effects but that is true of every diet pill.
Does it work? I can't answer that one. I couldn't get past the cramping. I do think that if I had continued to take it I would have seen enhanced results! The workouts that I had after taking them were intense and longer than my normal ones. I felt the boost right away and it isn't normal for me to "Feel" the effect of these types of products so I vote yes, it works.
My best tips and advice if you want to try RoxyLean:
- Check out your local GNC or health and wellness store. They often will have free trial packages of best sellers for you to tryout.
- Purchase from a company who offers a product guarantee...just in case.
- Take on an empty stomach and have a piece of toast about 2 minutes after taking the medicine.
- DON'T TAKE IT JUST TO HANG OUT AT HOME! The energy boost is truly there and it is a bit overwhelming. It is best to take it about 10 minutes before your workout. That way, if there are reactions you will be mid workout and not notice it as much and you will feel it kick in when you really need it to!