Reasons Why People Love to Watch Football
Many people love football, even women are watching it
Reasons Why People Love to Watch Football
Football is the number one sports in the United States aside from hockey, basketball and baseball. During weekends when season begins, sports enthusiast will just stay indoor to watch the game. During the finals which is termed Super Bowl, almost 100 million watched it in television, as it is the most widely watched event in the US as well.
I love to watch football why? it gives us reason to see people banging their bodies and they get away with it, we love to tackle it, isn't it?
For a starter, read this one: Football is, after all, a wonderful way to get rid of your aggressions without going to jail for it” By Heywood Brown”
You mean it is like Sex or Lovemaking, RAPPORT Man, Rapport, --- You mean like, 'You run as fast as you can, and I'll throw it at you as far as I can!
I am just kidding I love the feel of bumping down down your opponent and the actions and the fast movement that goes with it.
It is football season and everyone is excited to watch it every Sunday
Reasons Why People Love to Watch Football 1
- I love to watch football because of the game itself, advertisements or commercials during the Super Bowl, beautiful cheerleaders every game and of course you like the feel of winning specially for your team. Plus you have a reason to stay at home during weekends too.
Reasons Why People Love to Watch Football 2
- I am anticipating the football season and every autumn season it goes well with my favorite time of the year -- autumn -- it means football will begin again
Reasons Why People Love to Watch Football 3
- I have time to lounge in the TV room and spend my time just sitting down and yelling hehe, yes I scream and nobody cares anyway if my team lost I am carried away, but after eating my favorite chips I am ok again plus Mountain Dew.
Reasons Why People Love to Watch Football 4
- The game in itself is easy to understand and the players worked as a team when they play. Some would say that the quarterback is the best asset, but you cant really win unless the team is all prepared and contributing to the game.
Reasons Why People Love to Watch Football 5
- Cheerleaders are beautiful and pleasing to the eyes, you say, well all cheerleaders are beautiful but then the football game cheerleaders are all sexy and got pretty faces.
Reasons Why People Love to Watch Football 6
- It is a way to raise your leg up and relax while watching your favorite team wins.
Why Do I like football, say it by football quotes:
- Or this one by Sue Lawley, she said that --American football makes rugby look like a Tupperware party.
- Or what Luke Salisbury said --- Watching football is like watching pornography, there is simply plenty of action on it, and I cannot take my eyes off it -- but when it's over -- I wonder why the hell I spent an afternoon doing it
- Cowboys Stadium: Worlds largest
picture courtesy of http://www.dallascowboys.com/tickets/newStadiumMain.cfm They say everything is big in Texas, one proof is this -- the Cowboys Stadium This place is seven minutes away from my location...
- I am ready for the Super Bowl XLIV
I am Ready for the Super Bowl XLIV Almost eighteen days before the Super Bowl XLIV which will be played at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida (for the tenth time) on February 7, 2010, 6:30 pm...
- Living the American way of life
The American way of life is characterized by an openness and accomodation. It is not at all difficult for acculturation because it embodies practices and lifestyles which are easy to adapt too. In the process...
- The Super Bowl Commercials and its Worth
The Super Bowl Commercials and its Worth Aside from the usual game itself, the most anticipated part of the Super Bowl is the commercial which is aired during breaks. Companies pay high amount of money...
- My collection of quotes on love and sports
Have you ever wonder what is the relationship of love and sports, just a thought, or is there ever a relation between the rules of games and the mechanics of sports and the rules of love. How about love, are...