gregas profile image 78

Why do they have to have professional athletes in so many of the Olympic games these days?

I believe that the Olympics should be like the days of old. I believe the younger athletes should have the opportunities for the sports. The pros that are there have already had or are getting there chance to be noticed in their sports.

lions44 profile image96

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

• gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 12 months ago

I realize that everyone wants to be the big wines. And the Olympic athletes that get endorsements is one thing, but the athletes that have played professional basketball, hockey etc., take away the chances of the younger upcoming athletes.

• gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 12 months ago

It used to be one of the rules of the Olympics that they could have NO previous professional pay for any sport. I believe the Olympics should be that way again. They can do drug testing. Why can't they do background checks?