jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do we have to use dogs,to protect us

1. honeyball profile image54
    honeyballposted 8 years ago

Why do we have to use dogs,to protect us

2. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

They are a great early warning systems and they give you just enough time to get your shotgun!

3. IdeaMorphist profile image63
    IdeaMorphistposted 8 years ago

Real men don't need dogs for protection... they have guns, literal or physical!

4. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

well, there's just something about them that tells other ppl that they don't want bitten. some animals don't want 2 let go when they bite; such as wolves. they can b kept as pets IF they're raised right & registered. i knew some ppl who had domesticated wolves that were big babies. the 1 took 2 ppl right away, & was good w/ kids, but the other had 2 get 2 know u. i was able 2 prove myself trustworthy & i gained him as a 4-legged friend. wolves r very smart. they're in the dog family. they're really wild dogs. domesticate dogs r smart, so r wolves. in fact, it was explained 2 me that wolves r smartern a regular dog. i know little about them, but i also don't wanna get on their bad side, either. however, if some 1 has a pet wolf, never look them in the eye; it spells aggression in the animal kingdon. u also don't want 2 turn yer back on a wild animals either. normally u don't. however, this person raised the wolf from a pup, & we could both look him in the eye & turn our back toward him, & he wouldn't attack us. i didn't agree w/ how the wolf was abused, but he did turn out pretty well behaved. wolves, & even dogs have a wild nature. ALL dogs have that wild streak about them, regardless of breed. they know how 2 survive if needed. regardless of how domesticated they r, they'll always b dogs. dogs just have it in them 2 do what they do; even if they're trained 2 protect us. dogs can do what we cannot; they have a way of fighting viciously in ways humans normally can't/don't. a dog is a wonderful pet 2 have & if treated well, they'll enjoy our companionship & we enjoy theirs

working