jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

who do you think will win the world cup 2010 in South Africa? Holland or Spain?L

1. heohongtham profile image57
    heohongthamposted 7 years ago

who do you think will win the world cup 2010 in South Africa? Holland or Spain?Let's have a guess smile

2. profile image46
    BlindedByFearposted 7 years ago

i dont watch soccer myself(or futball, whichever have you) but from alot of hear say id wager spain.

3. scramble profile image64
    scrambleposted 7 years ago

Wow, that's a toughy. I'm going with the Netherlands although both teams are great. As soon as England went out, I threw my support in with both of these teams because neither have ever won the World Cup. The Netherlands have been to the final twice, losing to Germany in 1974 and to Argentine in 1978. Spain have never been to the final but are reigning European champions.

Key for the Netherlands is their defense which have had to cope with several changes throughout. Van Persie has been rather disappointing but Snijder has more than made up for him. Kuyt is an incredible workhorse, probably the hardest working player in the entire tournament.

For Spain it will be key to get more players creating rather than just Villa and Iniesta.

Can't wait! Should be a treat.

4. AuthorSteve profile image57
    AuthorSteveposted 7 years ago

I´m really excited on this match... My bet would be that Netherlands (Holland) will win the world cup, because in my opinion spain is having the better "star" players, but they also don´t use their goal-chances effective enough.

5. maheshpatwal profile image74
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

Dutch team is my fav  and i have a gut feeling that they are gonna beat Spaniards......

6. Alison Puchert profile image59
    Alison Puchertposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/Streetball-in-South-Africa
    Well we all know who won the Soccer 2010 World Cup.  Well done Spain.
    I think you might enjoy my article on how soccer helps the street kids in South Africa.  Follow my above link.

working