jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who will win the World Cup in 2010?

1. Oldskool903 profile image73
    Oldskool903posted 8 years ago

Who will win the World Cup in 2010?

2. internpete profile image89
    internpeteposted 8 years ago

Well, most predict either Brazil or Spain, but i think it will be a toss up with several other good teams. personally, i would hope the US wins, but im not putting money on it.

3. SimeyC profile image97
    SimeyCposted 8 years ago

Im going for either Spain or Holland - good outside bet - England - can never count out Germany  -surprise package Ghana....maybe Argertina! Did I hedge my bets? If I really have to pick one....urmmmm....Spa....nahhh...ENNNNGERRRRLANNNDD!

4. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

FIFA World Cup is an
    abbreviation that stands for Fédération Internationale de Football Association
    (FIFA), the global governing body for men’s Football World Cup or Soccer World
    Cup. The body was formed in 1930 and currently has 204 teams for... read more

5. dannywoodpx profile image59
    dannywoodpxposted 7 years ago

Brazil for sure! I have some hubs about this theme, with analysis to each team and i have to say that brazil and argentina are the best teams...

6. ns1209 profile image68
    ns1209posted 7 years ago

I have wrote a hub on this very subject.  I hope I am allowed to post the link here.

It is called Who Will Win the World Cup. 

The link is http://hubpages.com/hub/Who-will-Win-th … -World-Cup

7. alexandriaruthk profile image75
    alexandriaruthkposted 7 years ago

Spain or Brazil or Italy they are the defending champs

8. profile image30
    buftposted 7 years ago

I'm sure for Brazil cause it is a strongest team and for their over confident they lost world cup in past and by this it took a good lesson from past. Now its position is very good.....
    To watch   FIFA World Cup 2010 In South Africa  http://world-cup-2010-in-southafrica.blogspot.com/

9. profile image0
    dreamreachoutposted 7 years ago

Spain is long overdue for the title and I think they have their best chance now!!

working