jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who will host the football world cup 2018?

1. AuthorSteve profile image58
    AuthorSteveposted 7 years ago

Who will host the football world cup 2018?

I know the world cup 2014 will be hosted in Brazil,. but has it already been decided were the world cup will be hosted in 2018?

2. rusticyeti profile image68
    rusticyetiposted 7 years ago

I see the Football World Cup as similar to the Olympics in that the board of directors wants to put the event in different countries to give them world-wide influence and help bring in a new world order faster and smoother. So, I am estimating that they will push to have the World Cup in a Middle Eastern country which perhaps isn't in a warfare conflict and is or wants to be part of NATO.
    That is my thinking now, but I really have to do some more research.

3. robinsue profile image56
    robinsueposted 7 years ago

The 2018 and 2022 world cups are currently in the bidding process. FIFA will be announcing the results on 2 December 2010.

The countries that are bidding are: Australia, England, Japan, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, and the United States. Belgium and the Netherlands as well as Portugal and Spain are bidding together.

4. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

bidding process for the 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cups is currently underway.The executive committee of FIFA will announce their decision for the two editions on 2 December 2010.In 2 dec 2010 we will know Who will host the football world cup 2018

working